RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 30, Number 1, 1996
|Page(s)||23 - 30|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. M. R. GAREY, D. S. JOHNSON and R. SETHI, The complexity of flow shop and job shop scheduling, Math. Oper. Res., 1976, 1, pp. 117-129. [MR: 418895] [Zbl: 0396.90041] [Google Scholar]
- 2. S. JOHNSON, Optimal two and three stage production schedules with set-up times included, Nav. Res. Log. Quart., 1954, 1, pp.61-68. [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. K. LENSTRA, Private communication, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. L. MAGGU and G. DAS, On 2 x n sequencing problem with transportation times of jobs, Pure and Applied Math. Sci., 1980, 12, No. 1-2, pp.1-6. [MR: 584174] [Zbl: 0441.90039] [Google Scholar]
- 5. R. J. M. VAESSENS and M. DELL'AMICO, Flow and open shop on two machines with transportation times and machine independent processing times is NP-hard, unpublished manuscript, 1995. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.