RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 55, 2021
|Number of page(s)||26|
|Published online||20 April 2021|
- E. Czeizler and J. Karhumäki, On non-periodic solutions of independent systems of word equations over three unknowns. Int. J. Found. Computer Sci. 18 (2007) 873–897. [Google Scholar]
- J. Devolder, M. Latteux, I. Litovsky and L. Staiger, Codes and infinite words. Acta Cybern. 11 (1994) 241–256. [Google Scholar]
- F. Guzmán, Decipherability of codes. J. Pure Appl. Algebra 141 (1999) 13–35. [Google Scholar]
- S. Julia, On ω-generators and codes. In 23d ICALP (Int. Coll. on Automata, Languages and Programming). Vol. 1099 of Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences. Springer, Berlin (1996) 393–402. [Google Scholar]
- S. Julia, I. Litovsky and B. Patrou, On codes, ω-codes and ω-generators. Inf. Process. Lett. 60 (1996) 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- S. Julia and T.V. Duc, Families and ω-ambiguity removal. In In Proc. 7th Int. Conf. on Words (WORDS), Salerno (2009). [Google Scholar]
- I. Litovsky, Générateurs des langages rationnels de mots infinis. Ph.D. thesis, Université de Lille (1988). [Google Scholar]
- I. Litovsky, Prefix-free languages as ω-generators. Inf. Process. Lett. 37 (1991) 61–65. [Google Scholar]
- I. Litovsky and E. Timmerman, On generators of rational ω-power languages. Theor. Comput. Sci. 53 (1987) 187–200. [Google Scholar]
- M. Lothaire, Algebraic Combinatorics on Words. Cambridge University Press (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nivat, Infinitary Relations. In CAAP ’81: Proceedings of the 6th Colloquium on Trees in Algebra and Programming. Springer (1981) 46–75. [Google Scholar]
- L. Staiger, On infinitary finite length codes. Theor. Inf. Appl. 20 (1986) 483–494. [Google Scholar]
- C. Wrathall, Confluence of One-Rule Thue Systems. Word Equations and Related Topics. Vol. 572 of Lecture Notes in Computer Sciences. Springer (1992) 237–246. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.