RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 31, Number 5, 1997
|Page(s)||437 - 444|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. R. C. CARRASCO and J. ONCINA, Learning stochastic regular grammars by means of a state merging method, in Grammatical Inference and Applications (R. C. Carrasco and J. Oncina, Eds.). Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 1994, 862, Springer-Verlag, Berlin. [Google Scholar]
- 2. T. M. COVER and J. A. THOMAS, Elements of Information Theory, 1991, John Wiley and Sons, New York. [MR: 1122806] [Zbl: 0762.94001] [Google Scholar]
- 3. K. S. FU, Syntactic Pattern Recognition and Applications, 1982, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. [Zbl: 0521.68091] [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. STOLCKE and S. OMOHUNDRO, Hidden Markov Model Induction by Bayesian Model Merging, in Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems 5 (C. L. Giles, S. J. Hanson and J. D, Cowan Eds.), 1993, Morgan Kaufman, Menlo Park, California. [Google Scholar]
- 5. J. E. HOPCROFT and J. D. ULLMAN, Introduction to automata theory, languages and computation, 1979, Addison Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts. [MR: 645539] [Zbl: 0426.68001] [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. VAN DER MUDE and A. WALKER, On the Inference of Stochastic Regular Grammars, Information and Control, 1978, 38, pp. 310-329. [MR: 521217] [Zbl: 0387.68070] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.