RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 31, Number 5, 1997
|Page(s)||429 - 435|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. N. ALON, R. YUSTER and U. ZWICK, Color-coding, Journal of the ACM, 1995, 42, 4, pp. 844-856. [MR: 1411787] [Zbl: 0885.68116] [Google Scholar]
- 2. F. BARAHONA and W. R. PULLEYBLANK, Exact arborescences, matchings and cycles. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 1987, 16, pp. 91-99. [MR: 874908] [Zbl: 0632.05047] [Google Scholar]
- 3. D. BRUSCHI and F. RAVASIO, Random parallel algorithms for findings cycles, branchings and perfect matchings. Algorithmica, 1995, 13, 4, pp. 346-356. [Zbl: 0827.68052] [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. M. CAMERINI, G. GALBIATI and F. MAFFIOLI, Random pseudo-polynomial algorithms for exacts matroid problems. Journal of Algorithms, 1992, 13, 2, pp. 258-273. [Zbl: 0773.05032] [Google Scholar]
- 5. T. H. CORMEN, C. E. LEISERSON and R. L. RIVEST, Introduction to Algorithms, MIT Press and McGraw-Hill, 1990. [Zbl: 1158.68538] [Google Scholar]
- 6. M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. Freeman, San Francisco, CA, 1979. [Zbl: 0411.68039] [Google Scholar]
- 7. Y. HAN, V. PAN and J. REIF, Efficient parallel algorithms for computing all pair shortest paths in directed graphs. In Proc. 4th ACM Symp. on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures, 1992, pp. 353-362. [Google Scholar]
- 8. A. KAUFMANN, Graphs, dynamic programming and finite games. Academic Press, New York, 1967. Translation of v. 2 of Methodes et modèles de la recherche. [Zbl: 0161.39201] [Google Scholar]
- 9. E. L. LAWLER, Combinatorial Optimization: Networks and Matroids. Holt Rinehart and Winston, New York, 1976. [MR: 439106] [Zbl: 0413.90040] [Google Scholar]
- 10. C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU and M. YANNAKAKIS, The complexity of restricted spanning tree problems. Journal of the ACM, 1982, 29, 2, pp. 285-309. [MR: 651671] [Zbl: 0478.68068] [Google Scholar]
- 11. W. TUTTE. Graph Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1984. [Zbl: 0554.05001] [MR: 746795] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.