RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 30, Number 5, 1996
|Page(s)||431 - 441|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. X. DENG and C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU, Distributed decision-making with incomplete information. In Proceedings of the 12th IFIP Congress, 1992.
- 2. M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability. A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. Freeman, 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039]
- 3. S. IRANI and Y. RABANI, On the value of information in coordination games. In Proceedings of the 34th IEEE Symposium of Foundations of Computer Science, 1993, pp. 12-21. An extended version is to appear in the SIAM Journal of Computing.
- 4. R. M. KARP, Reducibility among combinatorial problems. In Complexity of Computer Computations. Plenum Press, 1972. [MR: 378476] [Zbl: 0366.68041]
- 5. R. MOTWANI, Lecture notes on approximation algorithms, 1992.
- 6. C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU, The value of information. In Proceedings of World Congress of Economics, 1992.
- 7. C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU and M. YANNAKAKIS, On the value of information in distributed decision making. In Proceedings of 10th ACM Symposium on Principles of Distributed Computing, 1991, pp. 61-64. [Zbl: 1314.91068]
- 8. C. H. PAPADIMITRIOU and M. YANNAKAKIS, Linear programming without the matrix. In Proceedings of 25th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1993. [Zbl: 1310.90073]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.