RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 3, 1993
|Page(s)||175 - 182|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [AP90] G. AUSIELLO and M. PROTASI, Limiting polynomial approximation of complexity classes, Inter. J. Found. Comp. Sci., 1, 1990, pp. 111-122. [MR: 1079444] [Zbl: 0726.68030] [Google Scholar]
- [APA91] G. AUSIELLO, M. PROTASI and ANGELACCIO, A characterization of space complexity classes and subexponential time classes as limiting polynomially decidable sets, Tech. Rep., 91-46, International Computer Science Institute, Berkeley, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- [GJ79] M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and intractability. A guide to the theory of NP-completeness, Freeman, 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039] [Google Scholar]
- [G65] E. M. GOLD, Limiting recursion, J. Symb. Log., 30, 1965, pp. 28-45. [MR: 239972] [Zbl: 0203.01201] [Google Scholar]
- [P65] H. PUTNAM, Trial and error predicates and the solution to a problem of Mostowski's, J. Symb. Log., 30, 1965, pp. 48-57. [MR: 195725] [Zbl: 0193.30102] [Google Scholar]
- [S77] L. J. STOCKMEYER, The polynomial-time hierarchy, Theor. Comp. Sci., 3, 1977, pp. 1-22. [MR: 438810] [Zbl: 0353.02024] [Google Scholar]
- [SM73] L. J. STOCKMEYER and A. R. MEYER, Words problems requiring exponential time, Proc. 5th Ann. ACM Symp. on Th. of Comp., New York, 1973, pp. 1-9. [MR: 418518] [Zbl: 0359.68050] [Google Scholar]
- [WW85] K. WAGNER and G. WECHSUNG, Computational Complexity, Reidel, 1985. [MR: 831432] [Zbl: 0584.68061] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.