RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 11, Number 4, 1977
|Page(s)||293 - 301|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. G. T. HERMAN and G. ROZENBERG, Developmental Systems and Languages, Amsterdam, North Holland, 1975. [MR: 495247] [Zbl: 0306.68045]
- 2. A. LENTIN and M. P. SCHÜTZENBERGER, A Combinatorial Problem in Theory of Free Monoids, in Combinatorial Mathematics and its Applications, Proceedings of the conference held at University of North Carolina, 1967, pp. 128-144. [MR: 251158] [Zbl: 0221.20076]
- 3. R. C. LYNDON and M. P. SCHÜTZENBERGER, On the Equation aM = bN cP in a Free Group, Michigan Math. J. Vol. 9, 1962, pp. 289-298. [MR: 162838] [Zbl: 0106.02204]
- 4. M. NIVAT, Éléments de la théorie générale des codes, Automata Theory, E. R. CAIANIELLO, Ed., Academic Press, New York, 1966, pp. 278-294. [MR: 241168] [Zbl: 0208.45101]
- 5. A. RESTIVO, On a Question of McNaughton and Papert, Information and Control, Vol. 25, 1974, pp. 93-101. [MR: 418537] [Zbl: 0279.68054]
- 6. H. J. SHYR and G. THIERRIN, Power-separating Regular Languages, Math. Systems Theory, Vol. 8, No. 1, 1974, pp. 90-95. [MR: 381396] [Zbl: 0287.68045]
- 7. H. J. SHYR and G. THIERRIN, Left-noncounting languages, Inter. J. of Computer and Information Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 1, March 1975, pp. 95-102. [MR: 462001] [Zbl: 0297.68060]
- 8. H. J. SHYR and G. THIERRIN, Codes and binary relations, Springer Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 586, 1977, pp. 180-188. [Zbl: 0363.94019]
- 9. G. THIERRIN, Regular Prefix Codes and Right Power-bounded Languages, Semigroup Forum, Vol. 13, 1976, pp. 77-83. [EuDML: 134197] [MR: 453908] [Zbl: 0364.94094]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.