RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 11, Number 4, 1977
|Page(s)||303 - 310|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. M. GROSS et A. LENTIN, Notions sur les grammaires formelles, Gauthier-Villars, Paris, 1970. [MR: 226970] [Zbl: 0217.53804]
- 2. S. GINSBURG, Algebraic and Automata Theoretic Properties of Formal Languages North-Holland Pub. Comp. Amsterdam, Oxford, 1975. [MR: 443446] [Zbl: 0325.68002]
- 3. J. GRUSKA, Descriptional Complexity of Context-Free Languages, Proc. of Symp. and Summ. School. Math. Found. of Computer Sc. High Tatras, 1975. [MR: 405938]
- 4. S. MARCUS, Linguistics as a Pilot Science, In Current Trends in Linguistics, Th. SEBEOK (Ed.), vol. 12, Mouton, The Hague, Paris, 1974.
- 5. G. PĂUN, A Formal Linguistic Approach to the Production Process, Foundations of Control Engineering, Poznan, 1, 3 (1976). [MR: 436987] [Zbl: 0366.68058]
- 6. G. PĂUN, Generative Grammars for some Economical Activities (Scheduling and Marshalling Problems), Foundations of Control Engineering, 2, 1 (1977). [MR: 452452] [Zbl: 0363.68119]
- 7. A. SALOMAA, Formal Languages, Academic Press, NewYork and London, 1973. [MR: 438755] [Zbl: 0262.68025]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.