RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 56, 2022
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 February 2022|
- M. Bona, k-protected nodes inbinary search trees. Adv. Appl. Math. 53 (2014) 1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Devroye and S. Janson, Protected nodes and fringe subtrees in some random trees. Electr. Commun. Probab. 19 (2014) 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- C. Holmgren and S. Janson, Asymptotic distribution of two-protected nodes in ternary search trees. Electr. J. Probab. 20 (2015) 1–20. [Google Scholar]
- C. Holmgren and S. Janson, Limit laws for functions of fringe trees for binary search trees and recursive trees. Electr. J. Probab. 20 (2015) 1–51. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Mahmoud, Evolution of random search trees. John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York (1992). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Mahmoud and M.D. Ward, Asymptotic distribution of two-protected nodes in random binary search trees. Appl. Math. Lett. 25 (2012) 2218–2222. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- R. Neininger, Refined quicksort asymptotics. Random Struct. Algor. 46 (2015) 346–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Rachev, Probability Metrics and the Stability of Stochastic Models. New York (1991). [Google Scholar]
- U. Roesler, A limit theorem for “Quicksort”. RAIRO: ITA 25 (1991) 85–100. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang and S.L. Yang, Weakly protected points in ordered trees. Graphs Combinat. (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s00373-021-02278-w. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.