RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 31, Number 1, 1997
|Page(s)||15 - 66|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [Ang80] D. ANGLUIN, Finding Patterns common to a Set of Strings, in Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences, 1980, 21, pp. 63-86. [MR: 589803] [Zbl: 0454.68108] [Google Scholar]
- [Brg85] J. A. BERGSTRA and J. W. KLOP, Algebra of communicating Process with Abstraction, in Theoretical Computer Science, 1985, 37, pp. 72-121. [MR: 796314] [Zbl: 0579.68016] [Google Scholar]
- [Bra88] F. BRANDENBURG, On the Intersections of Stacks and Queues, in Theoretical Computer Science, 1988, 58, pp. 69-80. [MR: 963255] [Zbl: 0677.68088] [Google Scholar]
- [Brs79] J. BERSTEL, Transduction and Context-free Languages, Teubner Studienbücher, Stuttgart, 1979. [MR: 549481] [Zbl: 0424.68040] [Google Scholar]
- [Bre94] L. BREVEGLIERI, A. CHERUBINI and S. CRESPI REGHIZZI, Fair List Languages and parallel Programme Schemes, in Developments in Formal Language Theory, G. ROZENBERG and A. SALOMAA Eds., World Scientific Publishing, 1994, pp. 389-418. [Google Scholar]
- [Bre93] L. BREVEGLIERI, A. CHERUBINI, C. CITRINI and S. CRESPI REGHIZZI, Fair Expressions, Round Robin Concurrency and Queue Automata, Internal Report n° 93-046, Dipartimento di Electronica e Informazione, Politecnico di Milano, Milano, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- [Bre91] L. BREVEGLIERI, A. CHERUBINI and S. CRESPI REGHIZZI, Quasi-Real-Time Scheduling by Queue Automata, in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, J. VYTOPIL Ed., Springer-Verlag, 1991, 571, pp. 131-147. [Google Scholar]
- [Che91] A. CHERUBINI, C. CITRINI, S. CRESPI REGHIZZI and D. MANDRIOLI, QRT FIFO Automata, Breadth-first Grammars and their Relations, in Theoretical Computer Science, 1991, 85, pp. 171-203. [MR: 1118135] [Zbl: 0745.68069] [Google Scholar]
- [Eil74] S. EILENBERG, Automata, Languages and Machines, vol. A, Academic Press, 1974. [MR: 530382] [Zbl: 0317.94045] [Google Scholar]
- [Fra80] P. FRANCHI ZANNETTACCI and B. VAUQUELIN, Automates à File, in French, Queue Automata, in Theoretical Computer Science, 1980, 11, pp. 221-225. [MR: 572217] [Zbl: 0434.68062] [Google Scholar]
- [Fri94] M. FRIGERIO, Espressioni Fair, Processi paralleli e Automi a Coda, in Italian, Fair Expressions, parallel Processes and Queue Automata, Thesis, Università degli Studi di Milano, Faculty of Information Sciences, Milano, Italy, 1994-1995. [Google Scholar]
- [Gar92] V. K. GARG and M. T. RAGUNATH, Concurrent regular Expressions and their Relationship to Petri Nets, in Theoretical Computer Science, 1992, 96, pp. 285-304 [MR: 1160547] [Zbl: 0745.68080] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.