RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 29, Number 6, 1995
|Page(s)||451 - 470|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [BSV88] O. BERKMAN, B. SCHIEBER and U. VISHKIN, Some doubly logarithmic optimal algorithms based on nearest smallers, Research Report RC 14128 (#63291), IBM Research Division, Israel, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- [BB87] A. A. BERTOSSI, and M. A. BONUCCELLI, Some parallel algorithms on interval graphs, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 1987, 16, pp. 101-111. [MR: 874909] [Zbl: 0636.68087] [Google Scholar]
- [C86] R. COLE, Parallel merge sort, Proc. 27th Annual Symposium on the Foundations of Computer Science, 1986, pp. 511-516. [Google Scholar]
- [GDSP90] G. D. S. RAMKUMAR and C. PANDU, RANGAN, Parallel algorithms on interval graphs, Volume 3 in the Proc. 1990 International Conference on Parallel Processing, 1990, pp. 72-75. [Google Scholar]
- [G80] M. C. GOLUMBIC, Algorithmic Graph Theory and Perfect Graphs, Academic Press, New York, USA, 1980. [MR: 562306] [Zbl: 0541.05054] [Google Scholar]
- [K88] P. KLEIN, Efficient parallel algorithms on chordal graphs, Laboratory for Computer Science, MIT, USA, 1988. Also Appeared as Chapter 8 in [R93]. [Google Scholar]
- [MJ88] A. MOITRA and R. JOHNSON, Parallel algorithms for maximum matching and other problems on interval graphs, TR 88-927, Cornell University, Ithaca, USA, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- [RP88] G. RAMALINGAM and C. PANDU, RANGAN, A unified approach to domination problems on interval graphs, Information Processing Letters, 1988, 27, pp. 271-274. [MR: 942582] [Zbl: 0658.05040] [Google Scholar]
- [R85] J. H. REIF, Depth First Search is inherently sequential, Information Processing Letters, 1985, 20, pp. 229-234. [MR: 801987] [Zbl: 0572.68051] [Google Scholar]
- [R93] J. H. REIF, Synthesis of Parallel Algorithms, Morgan Kaufmann, California, USA, 1993. [MR: 1212591] [Google Scholar]
- [R76] F. S. ROBERTS, Discrete Mathematical Models with Applications to Social, Biological and Environmental problems, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, USA, 1976. [Zbl: 0363.90002] [Google Scholar]
- [SW88] J. E. SAVAGE and M. G. WLOKA, A parallel algorithm for channel routing, Proceedings of WG'88, Graph-theoretic Concepts in Computer Science (published as Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1988). [MR: 1024855] [Google Scholar]
- [TC84] Y. H. TSIN and F. Y. CHIN, Efficient parallel algorithms for a class of graph theoretic problems, SIAM Journal of Computing, 1984, 13, pp. 580-599. [MR: 749708] [Zbl: 0545.68060] [Google Scholar]
- [SG91] M. A. SRIDHAR and S. GOYAL, Efficient parallel Computation of Hamiltonian Paths and Circuits in Interval Graphs, Proc. Int. Conf. On Parallel Processing, Vol. 3, 1991, pp. 83-90. [Google Scholar]
- [K89] S. K. KIM, Optimal Parallel Algorithms on Sorted Intervals, Proc. 27th Annual Allerton Conf. on Comm., control and Computing, 1989, pp. 766-775. [Google Scholar]
- [OSZ90] S. OLARIU, J. L. SCHWING and J. ZHANG, Optimal Parallel Algorithms for Problems Modelled by a Family of Intervals, Proc. 28th Annual Allerton Conf. on Comm., Control and Computing, 1990, pp. 282-291. [Google Scholar]
- [SK91] Alan P. SPRAGUE and K. H. KULKARNI, Optimal Parallel algorithms for finding the Cut vertices and Bridges of Interval graphs, Technical report, University of Alabama, USA, June, 1991. [Zbl: 0764.68054] [MR: 1170882] [Google Scholar]
- [DC92] S. K. DAS and C. C. Y. CHEN, Efficient Parallel Algorithms on Interval graphs, Technical report, Department of Computer science, University of North texas, USA, 1992. [MR: 1230239] [Google Scholar]
- [JJ92] Joseph JA JA, An Introduction to Parallel Algorithms, Addison Wesley, USA, 1992. [Zbl: 0781.68009] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.