RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 28, Number 3-4, 1994Special issue for Professor Karel Culik II : 60 th birthday
|Page(s)||265 - 276|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. J. BERSTEL and L. BOASSON, Context-Free Languages, Elsevier, 1990, chapter 2, pp. 61-100. [MR: 1127187] [Zbl: 0900.68286]
- 2. J. BERSTEL and D. PERRIN, Theory of Codes, Academic Press, 1985. [MR: 797069] [Zbl: 0587.68066]
- 3. J. BERSTEL and C. REUTENAUER, Rational Series and Their Languages, volume 12 of EATCS Monograph on Theoretical Computer Science, Academic Press, 1988. [MR: 971022] [Zbl: 0668.68005]
- 4. J. H. CONWAY, Regular Algebra and Finite Machines, Chapman and Hall, London, 1971. [Zbl: 0231.94041]
- 5. S. EILENBERG, Automctta, Languages and Machines, volume A. Academic Press, 1974. [Zbl: 0317.94045]
- 6. S. GINSBURG and G. F. ROSE, A characterization of machine mappings, Can. J. Math., 1966, 18, pp. 381-388. [MR: 191763] [Zbl: 0143.01903]
- 7. H. A. MAURER and M. NIVAT, Rational bijections of rational sets, Acta Informatica, 1980, 13, pp. 365-378. [MR: 576589] [Zbl: 0432.68051]
- 8. R. MAC NAUGHTON, A decision procedure for generalized mappability-onto of regular sets, manuscript.
- 9. K. B. SAMOLON, The decidability of a mapping problem for generalized sequential machines with final states, J. of Comput. and Sys. Sci., 1975, 10, 2, pp. 200-218. [MR: 381395] [Zbl: 0302.94022]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.