RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 28, Number 3-4, 1994Special issue for Professor Karel Culik II : 60 th birthday
|Page(s)||265 - 276|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. J. BERSTEL and L. BOASSON, Context-Free Languages, Elsevier, 1990, chapter 2, pp. 61-100. [MR: 1127187] [Zbl: 0900.68286] [Google Scholar]
- 2. J. BERSTEL and D. PERRIN, Theory of Codes, Academic Press, 1985. [MR: 797069] [Zbl: 0587.68066] [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. BERSTEL and C. REUTENAUER, Rational Series and Their Languages, volume 12 of EATCS Monograph on Theoretical Computer Science, Academic Press, 1988. [MR: 971022] [Zbl: 0668.68005] [Google Scholar]
- 4. J. H. CONWAY, Regular Algebra and Finite Machines, Chapman and Hall, London, 1971. [Zbl: 0231.94041] [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. EILENBERG, Automctta, Languages and Machines, volume A. Academic Press, 1974. [Zbl: 0317.94045] [Google Scholar]
- 6. S. GINSBURG and G. F. ROSE, A characterization of machine mappings, Can. J. Math., 1966, 18, pp. 381-388. [MR: 191763] [Zbl: 0143.01903] [Google Scholar]
- 7. H. A. MAURER and M. NIVAT, Rational bijections of rational sets, Acta Informatica, 1980, 13, pp. 365-378. [MR: 576589] [Zbl: 0432.68051] [Google Scholar]
- 8. R. MAC NAUGHTON, A decision procedure for generalized mappability-onto of regular sets, manuscript. [Google Scholar]
- 9. K. B. SAMOLON, The decidability of a mapping problem for generalized sequential machines with final states, J. of Comput. and Sys. Sci., 1975, 10, 2, pp. 200-218. [MR: 381395] [Zbl: 0302.94022] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.