RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 5, 1993
|Page(s)||403 - 432|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [BC84] W. BUCHER and K. CULIK II, On real-time and linear-time cellular automata, R.A.I.R.O. Informatique théorique, 1984, 18, pp. 307-325. [EuDML: 92213] [MR: 775835] [Zbl: 0547.68050] [Google Scholar]
- [BDG88] J. L. BALCÁZAR J. DÍAZ and J. GABARRÓ, Structural Complexity I, volume 11 of EATCS Monograph Series, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1988. [MR: 1047862] [Zbl: 0638.68040] [Google Scholar]
- [BDG90] J. L. BALCÁZAR, J. DÍAZ and J. GABARRÓ, Structural Complexity II, volume 22 of EATCS Monograph Series, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1990. [MR: 1056474] [Zbl: 0746.68032] [Google Scholar]
- [Boo74] R. V. BOOK, Tally languages and complexity classes, Information and Control, 1974, 26, pp. 186-193. [MR: 345446] [Zbl: 0287.68029] [Google Scholar]
- [CC84] C. CHOFFRUT and K. CULIK II, On real-time cellular automata and trellis automata, Acta Informatica, 1984, 21, pp. 393-409. [MR: 767316] [Zbl: 0534.68039] [Google Scholar]
- [CGS84] K. CULIK II, J. GRUSKA and A. SALOMAA, Systolic trellis automata Part I. International J. of Computer Mathematics, 1984, 15, pp. 195-212. [MR: 754266] [Zbl: 0571.68041] [Google Scholar]
- [CIV88] J. H. CHANG, O. H. IBARRA and A. VERGIS, On the power of one-way communication. J. of the ACM, 1988, 35, pp. 697-726. [MR: 963168] [Google Scholar]
- [Dye80] C. DYER, One-way bounded cellular automata, Information and Control, 1980, 44, pp. 261-281. [MR: 574487] [Zbl: 0442.68082] [Google Scholar]
- [IJ87] O. H. IBARRA and T. JIANG, On one-way cellular arrays, SIAM J. of Computing, 1987, 16 pp. 1135-1154. [MR: 917045] [Zbl: 0646.68070] [Google Scholar]
- [IJ88] O. H. IBARRA and T. JIANG, Relating the power of cellular arrays to their closure properties, Theoretical Computer Science, 1988, 57, p. 225-238. [MR: 960105] [Zbl: 0646.68071] [Google Scholar]
- [IPK85] O. H. IBARRA, M. PALIS and S. M. KIM, Some results concerning linear iterative (systolic) arrays, J. of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 1985, 2, pp. 182-218. [Google Scholar]
- [Mah92] M. MAHAJAN, Studies in Language Classes Defined by Different Types of Time-Varying Cellular Automata, Ph. D. Thesis, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- [MK91] M. MAHAJAN and K. KRITHIVASAN, Relativised cellular automata and complexity classes. In Proceedings of the 11th International FST Conference, New Delhi, December 1991, LNCS 560, pp. 172-185. [MR: 1245502] [Zbl: 0925.68328] [Google Scholar]
- [MK92] M. MAHAJAN and K. KRITHIVASAN, Some results on time-varying and relativised cellular automata, International J. of Computer Mathematics, 1992, 43, pp.21-38. [Zbl: 0761.68068] [Google Scholar]
- [Smi71] A. R. SMITH III, Cellular automata complexity trade-offs, Information and Control, 1971, 18, pp. 466-482. [MR: 307853] [Zbl: 0222.94057] [Google Scholar]
- [Smi72] A. R. SMITH III, Real-time language recognition by one-dimensional cellular automata, J. of Computer and System Sciences, 1972, 6, pp. 233-253. [MR: 309383] [Zbl: 0268.68044] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.