RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 5, 1993
|Page(s)||391 - 401|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. D. ANGLUIN and L. G. VALIANT, Fast Probabilistic Algorithms for Hamiltonian Circuits and Matchings, J. Comput. System Sci., 1979, 18, pp. 155-193. [MR: 532174] [Zbl: 0437.05040] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. BEIGEL, S. R. KOSARAJU and G. F. SULLIVAN, Locating Faults in a Constant Number of Parallel testing Rounds, in Proceedings of the 1989 ACM Symposium on Parallel Algorithms and Architectures, pp. 189-198. [Google Scholar]
- 3. P. BERMAN and A. PELC, Distributed Probabilistic Fault Diagnosis for Multiprocessor Systems, Digest of Papers, FTCS-20, 1990, pp. 340-346. [Google Scholar]
- 4. D. M. BLOUGH, Fault Detection and Diagnosis in Multiprocessor Systems, Ph. D. Thesis, The John Hopkins University, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- 5. D. M. BLOUGH, G. F. SULLIVAN and G. M. MASSON, Almost Certain Diagnosis for Intermittenly Faulty Systems, Digest of Papers, FTCS-18, 1988, pp. 260-271. [Google Scholar]
- 6. D. M. BLOUGH, G. F. SULLIVAN and G. M. MASSON, Fault Diagnosis for Sparsely Interconnected Multiprocessor Systems, Digest of Papers, FTCS-19, 1989, pp. 62-69. [Google Scholar]
- 7. M. L. BLOUNT, Probabilistic Treatment of Diagnosis in Digital Systems, Digest of Papers, FTCS-7, 1077, pp. 72-77. [Google Scholar]
- 8. A. T. DAHBURA, System-Level Diagnosis: a Perspective for the Third Decade, in Concurrent Computation: Algorithms, Architectures, Technologies, Plenum Publ. Corp., 1988. [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. T. DAHBURA, K. K. SABNANI and L. L. KING, The Comparison Approach to Multiprocessor Fault Diagnosis, IEEE Trans. Comput., March 1987, 36, pp. 373-378. [Google Scholar]
- 10. D. FUSSELL and S. RANGARAJAN, Probabilistic Diagnosis of Multiprocessor Systems with Arbitrary Connectivity, Digest of Papers, FTCS-19, 1989, pp. 560-565. [Google Scholar]
- 11. T. HAGERUP and Ch. RÜB, A Guided Tour of Chernoff Bounds, Inf. Proc. Lett., 1989/1990, 33, pp. 305-308. [MR: 1045520] [Zbl: 0702.60021] [Google Scholar]
- 12. S. N. MAHESHWARI and S. L. HAKIMI, On Models for Diagnosable Systems and Probabilistic Fault Diagnosis, IEEE Trans. Comput., March 1976, 25, pp. 228-236. [MR: 530234] [Zbl: 0339.68047] [Google Scholar]
- 13. F. P. PREPARATA, R. T. CHIEN, On the Connection Assignment Problem of Diagnosable Systems, IEEE Trans. Electr. Comput., December 1967, 16, pp. 848-854. [Zbl: 0189.16904] [Google Scholar]
- 14. S. RANGARAJAN and D. FUSSEL, A Probabilistic Method for Fault Diagnosis of Multiprocessor Systems, Digest of Papers, FTCS-18, 1988, pp. 278-283. [Google Scholar]
- 15. E. R. SCHEINERMAN, Almost Sure Fault Tolerance in Random Graphs, SIAM J. Comput., 1987, 16, pp. 1124-1134. [MR: 917044] [Zbl: 0654.68015] [Google Scholar]
- 16. E. SCHMEICHEL, S. L. HAKIMI, M. OTSUKA and G. SULLIVAN, On Minimizing Testing Rounds for Fault Identification, Digest of Papers, FTCS-18, 1988, pp. 266-271. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.