RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 4, 1993
|Page(s)||327 - 340|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. B. ASPVALL, M. F. PLASS and R. E. TARJAN, A linear-time algorithm for testing the truth of certain quantified boolean formulas, Information Processing letters, 8, 1979, pp. 121-123. [MR: 526451] [Zbl: 0398.68042] [Google Scholar]
- 2. S. van DENNEHEUVEL and K. L. KWAST, Weak equivalence for constraint sets, Proc. IJCAI-91, Sidney, Australie, Vol. 2, 1991, pp. 851-856. [Zbl: 0749.68018] [Google Scholar]
- 3. E. M. GOLD, Complexity of automaton identification from given data, unpublished manuscript, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- 4. J. N. HOOKER, Logical inference and polyhedral projection, to appear in Proc. CSL'91, Springer LNCS, 1991. [MR: 1232887] [Zbl: 0819.68105] [Google Scholar]
- 5. H. KLEINE BÜNING, M. KARPINSKI and A. FLÖGEL, Resolution for quantified boolean formulas, to appear in Information and Cornputation. [MR: 1318810] [Zbl: 0828.68045] [Google Scholar]
- 6. L. J. STOCKMEYER and A. R. MEYER, World problems requiring exponential time, Proc. 5th Ann. ACM Symp. Theory of Computing, 1973, pp. 1-9. [MR: 418518] [Zbl: 0359.68050] [Google Scholar]
- 7. L. J. STOCKMEYER, The polynomial-time hierarchy, Theoretical computer Science, 3, 1977, pp. 1-22. [MR: 438810] [Zbl: 0353.02024] [Google Scholar]
- 8. G. S. TSEITIN, On the complexity of dérivations in propositional calculus, in A. O. Slisenko (ed.): Studies in constructive mathematics and mathematical logic, Consultants bureau, New York, 1970, part II, pp. 115-125. [Zbl: 0205.00402] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.