RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 4, 1993
|Page(s)||283 - 293|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. V. DIČIŪNAS, Computing of symmetric functions with restricted threshold curcuits, Mathematical logic and its applications, Inst. of Math. and Cyb. of the Lithuanian Acad. of Sci., 6, 1989, pp. 38-50 (in Russian). [MR: 1086979]
- 2. O. B. LUPANOV, On synthesis of threshold circuits, Problemy kibernetiki, 26, 1973, pp. 109-140 (in Russian). [MR: 484809] [Zbl: 0265.94026]
- 3. A. A. MARKOV, On the inversion complexity of a system of functions, J. ACM, 5, 1958, pp. 331-334. [MR: 111686] [Zbl: 0085.11601]
- 4. N. P. REDKIN, On synthesis of threshold circuits for some classes of Boolean functions, Kibernetika, 5, 1970 pp. 6-9 (in Russian). [MR: 290878] [Zbl: 0225.94016]
- 5. M. SANTHA, C. WILSON, Polynomial size constant depth circuits with a limited number of negations, LNCS, 480, 1991, pp. 228-237. [MR: 1101173] [Zbl: 0764.94025]
- 6. I. WEGENER, The complexity of the parity function in unbounded fan-in, unbounded depth circuits, Theor. Comp. Sc., 85, 1991, pp. 155-170. [MR: 1118134] [Zbl: 0749.94025]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.