RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 26, Number 5, 1992
|Page(s)||439 - 447|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- T. GONZALEZ and S. SAHNI, Open Shop Scheduling to Minimize Finish Time, J. A.C.M., 1976, 23, pp. 665-679. [MR: 429089] [Zbl: 0343.68031]
- J. J. HWANG, Y. C. CHOW, F. D. ANGERS and C. Y. LEE, Scheduling Precedence Graphs in Systems with Interprocessor Communications Times, S.I.A.M. Comput, 1989, 18, pp. 244-257. [MR: 986664] [Zbl: 0677.68026]
- R. M. KARP, Reducibilities Among Combinational Problems in Complexity of Computer Computations, R. E. MILLER and J. W. THATCHER Eds., Plenum Press, New York, 1972. [MR: 378476] [Zbl: 0366.68041]
- J. K. LENSTRA, Private Communication, cited in M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON Eds, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, W. H. FREEMAN, San Francisco, 1979. [MR: 519066]
- V. J. RAYWARD-SMITH, The complexity of Preemptive Scheduling Given Interprocessor Communication Delays, Inform. Proc. Letters, 1987 a, 25, pp. 123-125. [MR: 896154]
- V. J. RAYWARD-SMITH, UET Scheduling with Unit Inerprocessor Communication Delays, Discrete Appl. Math., 1987 b, 18, pp. 55-71. [MR: 905178] [Zbl: 0634.90031]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.