RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 23, Number 4, 1989
|Page(s)||445 - 448|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. J. M. AUTEBERT, Ph. FLAJOLET and J. GABARRÓ, Prefixes of Infinite Words and Unambiguous Context-Free Languages, Inf. Proc. Letters, Vol. 25, 1987, pp. 211-216. [MR: 896136] [Zbl: 0653.68076] [Google Scholar]
- 2. N. CHOMSKY and M. P. SCHUTZENBERGER, The Algebraic Theory of Context-Free Languages, in P. BRAFFORD and D. HIRSHBERG Eds., Computer Programming and Formal Systems, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1963, pp. 118-161. [MR: 152391] [Zbl: 0148.00804] [Google Scholar]
- 3. Ph. FLAJOLET, Ambiguity and Transcendensce, in Proc. I.C.A.L.P.'85, Lect. Notes in Comp. Science, Vol. 194, 1985, pp. 179-188. [MR: 819253] [Zbl: 0571.68058] [Google Scholar]
- 4. H. G. RICE, Recursive Real Numbers, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc, Vol. 5, 1954, pp. 784-791. [MR: 63328] [Zbl: 0058.00602] [Google Scholar]
- 5. J. WALKER, Algebraic Curves, Dover Publ., 1950, Reprinted by Springer Verlag. [Zbl: 0103.38202] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.