RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 21, Number 1, 1987
|Page(s)||11 - 23|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [FM] M. FISCHETTI and S. MARTELLO, Worst-Case Analysis of the Differencing Method for the Partition Problem, Internal Report University of Bologna, 1986. [MR: 881698]
- [G] R. L. GRAHAM, E. L. LAWLER, J. K. LENSTRA and A. K. G. RINNOOY KAN, Optimization and Approximation in Deterministic Sequencing and Scheduling : a Survey, Ann. Discrete Math., 1978. [Zbl: 0388.90032] [MR: 522459]
- [J] D. S. JOHNSON, Approximation Algorithms for Combinatorial Problem 2, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, Vol. 9, 1974, pp. 256-278. [Zbl: 0296.65036] [MR: 449012]
- [KK] N. KARMARKAR and R. M. KARP, The Differencing Method of Set Partitioning, Mathematics of Operations Research (to appear).
- [K] R. M. KARP, R. E. MILLER and J. W. THATCHER, Reducibility Among Combinatorial Problems, Complexity of Computer Computation, Plenum Press, N.Y., 1972. [MR: 378476] [Zbl: 0366.68041]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.