RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 16, Number 3, 1982
|Page(s)||255 - 261|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. N. CHRISTOFIDES and P. BROOKER, The Optimal Partitioning of Graphs, S.I.A.M. J. App. Math., January 1976. [MR: 405911] [Zbl: 0321.05123]
- 2. M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability, Freeman and Co., 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039]
- 3. F.O. HADLOCK, Minimum Spanning Forest of Bounded Trees, Proc. 5th Southeastern Conf. on Combinatorics, Graph theory and Computing, Winnipeg., 1974. [MR: 357180] [Zbl: 0322.05104]
- 4. L. HYAFIL and K. L. RIVEST, Graph Partitioning and Constructing Optimal Decision Trees are Polynomial Complete Problem, Re. 33 I.R.I.A.-Laboria, Rocquencourt, France, 1973.
- 5. R. M. KARP, Reducibility among Combinatorial Problems, in R. E. MILLER and J. W. THATCHER Eds., Complexity of Computer Computations, Plenum Press, N.Y., 1972. [MR: 378476] [Zbl: 0366.68041]
- 6. B. W. KERNIGHAN, Some Graph Partitioning Problems Related to Program Segmentation, Ph. D. Thesis, Princeton Univ., N.J., January 1969.
- 7. E. L. LAWLER, Fast Approximation Algorithms for Knapsack Problems, Proc. 18th Ann. Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, I.E.E.E. Comp. Soc, Long Beach, 1977. [MR: 525705] [Zbl: 0389.90071]
- 8. E. L. LAWLER, K. N. LEVITT and J. TURNER, Module Clustering to Minimize Delay in Digital Networks, I.E.E.E. Tr. on Comp. C-18, 1969. [Zbl: 0172.20603]
- 9. J. A. LUKES, Efficient Algorithm for the Partitioning of Trees, I.B.M. J. Res. Develop., Vol. 18, 1974. [MR: 345440] [Zbl: 0289.68008]
- 10. G. S. RAO, H. S. STONE and T. C. HU, Assignment of Tasks in a Distributed Processor System with Limited Memory, I.E.E.E. Tr. on Comp., C-28, 1979. [MR: 528357] [Zbl: 0397.68024]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.