RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 54, 2020
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||16 December 2020|
- M. Changat, P. Narasimha-Shenoi and G. Seethakuttyamma, Betweenness in graphs: A short survey on shortest and induced path betweenness. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Combinat. 16 (2019) 96–109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Chvatal, Antimatroids, betweenness, convexity, in Research Trends in Combinatorial Optimization, Spriner (2008) 57–64. [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle, The monadic second-order logic of graphs XV: On a conjecture by D. Seese. J. Appl. Log. 4 (2006) 79–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle, Several notions of rank-width for countable graphs, J. Combin. Theory B 123 (2017) 186–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle, Algebraic and logical descriptions of generalized trees, Logical Methods in Computer Science 13 (2017) 7. [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle, Axiomatization of betweenness in order-theoretic trees, February (2019). https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-02205829, to appear in Logical Methods in Computer Science (2020). [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle, Betweenness in order-theoretic trees, in Fields of Logic and Computation III, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 12180 (2020) 79–94. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Courcelle and J. Engelfriet, Graph structure and monadic second-order logic, a language theoretic approach. Cambridge University Press (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duffus, V. Rödl, N. Sauer and R. Woodrow, Coloring ordered sets to avoid monochromatic maximal chains. Canad. J. Math. 44 (1991) 91–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lihova, Strict-order betweenness. Acta Univ. M. Belii Ser. Math. 8 (2000) 27–33. [Google Scholar]
- W. Thomas. Classifying regular events in symbolic logic. J. Comput. Syst. Sci. 25 (1982) 360–376. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.