RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 32, Number 1-3, 1998
|Page(s)||1 - 20|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. H. EL-REWINI and T. G. LEWIS, Scheduling parallel program tasks onto arbitrary target machines. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 9 (1990, pp. 138-153. [Zbl: 0861.90072] [Google Scholar]
- 2. H. N. GABOW, S. N. MALESHWARI and L. J. OSTERWEIL, On two problems in the generation of program test paths, EEE Transactions on Software Engineering, SE-2 (1976), pp. 227-231. [MR: 426484] [Google Scholar]
- 3. G. GALLO, G. LONGO, S. NGUYEN and S. PALLOTTINO, Directed hypergraphs and applications. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 42(2-3) (1993), pp. 177-201. [MR: 1217096] [Zbl: 0771.05074] [Google Scholar]
- 4. M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. W. H, Freeman, San Francisco, Ca., 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039] [Google Scholar]
- 5. A. KAPELNIKOV, R. R. MUNTZ and M. D. ERCEGOVAC, A modeling methodology for the analysis of cuncurrent Systems and computations. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 6 (1989), pp. 568-597. [Google Scholar]
- 6. L. MARKENZON and J. L. SZWARCFITER, Dois problemas de caminhos com restrições.In: XX Simpósio Brasileiro de Pesquisa Operacional, page 148, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- 7. S. C. NTAFOS and T. GONZALEZ, On the computational complexity of path cover problems. Journal of Computer and System Science, 29 (1984), pp. 225-242. [MR: 773424] [Zbl: 0547.68044] [Google Scholar]
- 8. S. C. NTAFOS and S. L. HAKIMI, On path cover problems in digraphs and applications to program testing. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, SE-5 (1979), pp. 520-529. [MR: 545530] [Zbl: 0412.68052] [Google Scholar]
- 9. S. C. NTAFOS and S. L. HAKIMI, On structured digraphs and program testing. IEEE Transactions on Computer, c-30 (1981), pp. 67-77. [MR: 600768] [Zbl: 0454.68005] [Google Scholar]
- 10. R. A. SAHNER and K. S. TRIVEDI, Performance and reliability analysis using directed acyclic graphs. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, SE-13 (1987), pp. 1105-1114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.