RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 31, Number 4, 1997
|Page(s)||371 - 384|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. H. R. ANDERSEN, Model checking and boolean graphs. Theor. Comp. Sci., 1994, 126, pp. 3-30. [MR: 1268020] [Zbl: 0798.03017] [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. ARNOLD, An initial semantics for the μ-calculus on trees and Rabin's complementation lemma. Theor. Comp. Sci., 1995, 148, pp. 121-132. [MR: 1347671] [Zbl: 0873.68157] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. ARNOLD and P. CRUBILLÉ, A linear algorithm to solve fixed-point equations on transition systems. Information Processing Letters, 1988, 29, pp. 57-66. [MR: 974202] [Zbl: 0663.68075] [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. ARNOLD and D. NIWIŃSKI, Fixed point characterization of weak monadic logic definable sets of trees. In M. Nivat and A. Podelski, editors, Tree Automata and Languages, 1992, pp. 159-188, Elsevier. [MR: 1196736] [Zbl: 0794.03054] [Google Scholar]
- 5. R. MCNAUGHTON, Infinite games played on finite graphs. Annals of Pure and Applied Logic, 1993, 65, pp. 149-184. [MR: 1257468] [Zbl: 0798.90151] [Google Scholar]
- 6. R. S. STREETT and E. A. EMERSON, An automata theoretic decision procedure for the propositional mu-calculus. Information and Computation, 1989, 81, pp. 249-264. [MR: 1000065] [Zbl: 0671.03023] [Google Scholar]
- 7. B. VERGAUWEN and J. LEWI, A linear algorithm for solving fixed-point equations on transition systems. In J.-C. Raoult, editor, CAAP'92, p. 321-341. Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 1992, 581. [MR: 1252008] [Google Scholar]
- 8. I. WALUKIEWICZ, Monadic second order logic on tree-like structures. In STACS'96, p. 401-414. Lect. Notes Comput. Sci., 1996, 1046. [MR: 1462113] [Google Scholar]
- 9. W. ZIELONKA,, Infinite games on finitely coloured graphs with applications to automata on infinite trees. Technical Report 1091-95, LaBRI, Université Bordeaux I, 1995. [Zbl: 0915.68120] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.