RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 30, Number 2, 1996
|Page(s)||155 - 179|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. L. DLEMAN and K. MANDERS, Reducibility, randomness, and intractability, Proc. 9th ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 1977, pp. 151-163.
- 2. E. ALLENDER, L. HEMACHANDRA, M. OGIWARA and O. WATANABE, Relating equivalence and reducibility to sparse sets, SIAM Journal on Computing 1992, 21 (3), pp. 529-539. [MR: 1163344] [Zbl: 0761.68039]
- 3. V. ARVIND Y. HAN, L. A. HEMACHANDRA, J. KOBLER, A. LOZANO, M. MUNDHENK, M. OGIWARA, U. SCHONING, R. SILVESTRI and T. THIERAUF, Reductions to sets of low information content, In Complexity Theory, Current Research, Cambridge University Press, 1993, pp. 1-45. [MR: 1255339] [Zbl: 0794.68058]
- 4. V. ARVIND, J. KOBLER and M. MUNDHENK, On bounded truth-table, conjunctive, and randomized reductions to sparse sets, Proc. 12th Conf. FST & TCS, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 52, pp. 140-151, Springer Verlag, 1992. [MR: 1229096] [Zbl: 0919.03034]
- 5. V. ARVIND, J. KOBLER and M. MUNDHENK, Upper bounds on the complexity of sparse and tally descriptions, Mathematical Systems Theory, to appear. [MR: 1360197] [Zbl: 0840.68041]
- 6. J. BALCÁZAR, Self-reducibility, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 1990, 41, pp. 367-388. [MR: 1079471] [Zbl: 0718.68037]
- 7. J. L. BALCÁZAR, J. DÍAZ and J. GABARRÓ, Structural Complexity I, II. EATCS Monographs on Theoretical Computer Science, Springer Verlag, 1988. [MR: 1047862] [Zbl: 0638.68040]
- 8. P. BERMAN, Relationship between density and deterministic complexity of NP-complete languages. Proceedings of the 5th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 62, pp. 63-71, Springer Verlag, 1978. [MR: 520839] [Zbl: 0382.68068]
- 9. L. BERMAN and J. HARTMANIS, On isomorphisms and density of NP and other complete sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1977, 6 (2), pp. 305-322. [MR: 455536] [Zbl: 0356.68059]
- 10. R. BOOK and K. KO, On sets truth-table reducible to sparse sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1988, 17 (5), pp. 903-919. [MR: 961047] [Zbl: 0665.68040]
- 11. H. BUHRMAN, L. LONGPRÉ and E. SPAAN, Sparse reduces conjunctively to tally, Proceedings of the 8th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1993. [Zbl: 0830.68042] [MR: 1310802]
- 12. R. CHANG, J. KADIN and P. ROHATGI, Connections between the complexity of unique satisfiability and the threshold behavior of randomized reductions, Proceedings of the 6th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, pp. 255-269, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991. [Zbl: 0837.68026]
- 13. S. EVEN, A. SELMAN and Y. YACOBI, The complexity of promise problems with applications to public-key cryptography, Information and Control, 1984, 61, pp. 114-133. [MR: 772678] [Zbl: 0592.94012]
- 14. S. FORTUNE, A note on sparse complete sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1979, 8 (3), pp. 431-433. [MR: 539260] [Zbl: 0415.68006]
- 15. R. GAVALDÀ and O. WATANABE, On the computational complexity of small descritpions, In Proceedings of the 6th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, pp. 89-101. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991, The final version is to appear in SIAM Journal on Computing. [Zbl: 0799.68085]
- 16. J. GILL, Computational complexity of probabilistic complexity classes, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1977, 6, pp. 675-695. [MR: 464691] [Zbl: 0366.02024]
- 17. S. HOMER and L. LONGPRÉ, On reductions of NP sets to sparse sets, Proc. 6th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, pp. 79-88. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1991. [Zbl: 0806.68046]
- 18. L. HEMACHANDRA, M. OGIWARA and O. WATANABE, How hard are sparse sets? Proc. 7th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1992. [Zbl: 0761.68039] [MR: 1249979]
- 19. N. IMMERMAN and S. MAHANEY, Relativizing relativized computations, Theoretical Computer Science, 1989, 68, pp. 267-276. [MR: 1031961] [Zbl: 0679.68084]
- 20. B. JENNER and J. TORÁN, Computing functions with parallel queries to NP, Proceedings of the 8th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, pp. 280-291, IEEE Computer Society Press; May 1993. [Zbl: 0873.68058] [MR: 1310807]
- 21. J. KADIN, PNP[log n] and sparse Turing-complete sets for NP, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 1989, 39 (3) pp. 282-298. [MR: 1030658] [Zbl: 0693.68027]
- 22. R. KARP and R. LIPTON, Some connections between nonuniform and uniform complexity classes, Proceedings of the 12th ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, 1980, pp. 302-309.
- 23. K. KO, Some observations on the probabilistic algorithms and NP-hard problems, Information Processing Letters, 1982, 14, pp. 39-43. [MR: 654074] [Zbl: 0483.68045]
- 24. K. KO, On self-reducibility and weak p-selectivity, Journal of Computer and system Sciences, 1983, 26, pp. 209-221. [MR: 708837] [Zbl: 0519.68062]
- 25. K. KO, Distinguishing conjunctive and disjunctive reducibilities by sparse sets, Information and Computation, 1989, 81 (1) pp. 62-87. [MR: 992304] [Zbl: 0681.68066]
- 26. J. KÖBLER, U. SCHÖNING, S. TODA and J. TORÁN, Turing machines with few accepting computations and low sets for PP, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 1992, 44 (2), pp. 272-286. [MR: 1160464] [Zbl: 0757.68056]
- 27. R. LADNER, N. LYNCH and A. SELMAN, A comparison of polynomial time reducibilities, Theoretical Computer Science, 1975, 1 (2), pp. 103-124. [MR: 395319] [Zbl: 0321.68039]
- 28. S. MAHANEY, Sparse complete sets for NP: Solution of a conjecture of Berman and Hartmanis, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, 1982, 25 (2), pp. 130-143. [MR: 680515] [Zbl: 0493.68043]
- 29. M. MUNDHENK, Hausdorff-Reduktionen zu Mengen mit geringem Informationsgehalt, PhD dissertation, Universität Ulm, 1993.
- 30. M. OGIWARA and A. LOZANO, On one query self-reducible sets, Theoretical Computer Science, 1993, 112, pp. 255-276. [Zbl: 0780.68043] [MR: 1216322]
- 31. M. OGIWARA and O. WATANABE, On polynomial-time bounded truth-table reducibility of NP sets to sparse sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1991, 20(3), pp. 471-483. [MR: 1094526] [Zbl: 0741.68049]
- 32. D. RANJAN and P. ROHATGI, Randomized reductions to sparse sets, Proceedings of the 7th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1992, pp. 239-242. [MR: 1249980]
- 33. S. SALUJA, Relativized limitations of the left set technique and closure classes of sparse sets, Proceedings of the 8th Structure in Complexity Theory Conference, pp. 215-222. IEEE Computer Society Press, 1993.
- 34. U. SCHONING, On random reductions from sparse sets to tally sets, Information Processing Letters, 1993, 46, pp. 239-241. [Zbl: 0780.68044]
- 35. A. L. SELMAN, Reductions on NP and p-selective sets, Theoretical Computer Science, 1982, 19, pp. 287-304. [MR: 671872] [Zbl: 0489.03016]
- 36. S. TANG and R. BOOK, Reducibilities on tally and sparse sets, Theoretical Informatics and Applications, 1991, 25, pp. 293-302. [EuDML: 92394] [MR: 1119046] [Zbl: 0731.68039]
- 37. S. TODA, On polynomial time truth-table reducibilities of intractable sets to P-selective sets, Mathematical Systems Theory, 1991, 24 (2), pp. 69-82. [MR: 1096692] [Zbl: 0722.68059]
- 38. E. UKKONEN, TWO results on polynomial time truth-table reductions to sparse sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1983, 12 (3), pp. 580-587. [MR: 707414] [Zbl: 0532.68051]
- 39. L. G. VALIANT and V. V. VAZIRANI, NP is as easy as detecting unique solutions, Theoretical Computer Science, 1986 47, pp. 85-93. [MR: 871466] [Zbl: 0621.68030]
- 40. K. W. WAGNER, More complicated questions about maxima and minima, and some closures of NP, Theoretical Computer Science, 1987, 57, pp. 53-80. [MR: 908480] [Zbl: 0653.03027]
- 41. C. YAP, Some consequences of non-uniform conditions on uniform classes, Theoretical Computer Science, 1983, 26, pp. 287-300. [MR: 726923] [Zbl: 0541.68017]
- 42. Y. YESHA, On certain polynomial-time truth-table reducibilities of complete sets to sparse sets, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1983, 12 (3), pp. 411-425. [MR: 707404] [Zbl: 0545.03023]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.