RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 30, Number 2, 1996
|Page(s)||123 - 133|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [Am-86]K. AMBOS-SPIES, Randomness, relativizations, and polynomial reducibilities, Proc. First Conf. on Structure in Complexity Theory, 1986, pp. 23-34. [MR: 854888] [Zbl: 0615.03024] [Google Scholar]
- [BG-81]C. H. BENNETT and J. GILL, Relative to a random oracle A, PA ≠ NPA ࣔ co - NPA with probability 1, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1981, 10, pp. 96-113. [MR: 605606] [Zbl: 0454.68030] [Google Scholar]
- [Bo-94]R. BOOK, On languages reducible to algorithmically random languages, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1994, 23, pp. 1275-1282. [MR: 1303336] [Zbl: 0834.68027] [Google Scholar]
- [BLW-94] R. BOOK, J. LUTZ and K. WAGNER, An observation on probability versus randomness with applications to complexity classes, Math. Systems Theory, 1994, 27, pp. 201-209. [MR: 1264386] [Zbl: 0819.68056] [Google Scholar]
- [BM-95] H. BUHRMAN and E. MAYORDOMO, An excursion to the Kolmogorov randomstrings, Proc. Tenth Conf. on Structure in Complexity Theory, 1995, pp. 197-203. [Google Scholar]
- [Ca-89] J. CAI, With probability one, a random oracle separates PSPACE from the polynomial-time hierarchy, J. Comput. System. Sci., 1989, 38, pp. 68-85. [MR: 990050] [Zbl: 0668.68052] [Google Scholar]
- [Hi-78] HINMAN, Recursion-Theoretic Hierarchies, Springer-Verlag, 1978. [MR: 499205] [Zbl: 0371.02017] [Google Scholar]
- [JL-95] D. W. JUEDES and J. H. LUTZ, The complexity and distribution of hard problems, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1995, 24, pp. 279-295. [MR: 1320211] [Zbl: 0827.68043] [Google Scholar]
- [Ka-911] S. KAUTZ, Degrees of Random Sets, Ph. D. Dissertation, Cornell University, 1991. [MR: 2686787] [Google Scholar]
- [Ka-94] S. KAUTZ, An improved zero-one law for algorithmically random sequences , submitted. [Zbl: 0897.68046] [Google Scholar]
- [Ku-81] S. KURTZ, Randomness and Genericity in the Degrees of Unsolvability, Ph. D. Dissertation, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1981. [MR: 2631709] [Google Scholar]
- [Lu-92] J. LUTZ, Almost-everywhere high nonuniform complexity, J. Comput. System. Sci., 1992, 25, pp. 130-143. [MR: 1160462] [Zbl: 0767.68043] [Google Scholar]
- [Ma-66] P. MARTIN-LOF, On the definition of infinite random sequences, Info. and Control, 1966, 9, pp. 602-619. [MR: 223179] [Zbl: 0244.62008] [Google Scholar]
- [NW-88] N. NISAN and A. WIGDERSON, Hardness versus randomness, Proc. 29th Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, 1988, pp. 2-11. [Google Scholar]
- [Ro-67] H. ROGERS, Theory of Recursive Functions and Effective Computability, McGraw-Hill, 1967. [MR: 224462] [Zbl: 0183.01401] [Google Scholar]
- [TB-91] S. TANG and R. V. BOOK, Polynomial-time reducibilities and "Almost-all" oracle sets, Theoretical Computer Science, 1991, 81, pp. 36-47. [MR: 1103097] [Zbl: 0719.03020] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.