RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 29, Number 5, 1995
|Page(s)||423 - 429|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. M. CHROBAK and M. ŚLUSAREK, On some packing problem related to dynamic storage allocation, RAIRO Theoretical Informatics and Applications, 1988, 22, pp. 487-499. [EuDML: 92318] [MR: 984588] [Zbl: 0675.68041] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. R. GAREY, D. S. JOHNSON, G. L. MILLER and C. H. PAPADIMUTRIOU, The complexity of coloring circular arcs and chords, SIAM J. Alg. Disc. Meth., 1980, 1, pp. 216-227. [MR: 578325] [Zbl: 0499.05058] [Google Scholar]
- 3. H. A. KIERSTEAD, A polynomial time approximation algorithm for Dynamic Storage Allocation, Discrete Mathematics, 1991, 88, pp. 231-237. [MR: 1108016] [Zbl: 0761.05087] [Google Scholar]
- 4. H. A. KIERSTEAD and W. T. TROTTER, An extremal problem in recursive combinatorics, Congressus Numerantium, 1981, 33, pp.143-153. [MR: 681909] [Zbl: 0489.05001] [Google Scholar]
- 5. M. V. MARATHE, H. B. HUNT III and S. S. RAVI, Efficient approximation algorithms for Domatic Partition and On-line coloring of Circular Arc Graphs, to appear. Extended abstract in: Proc. Intl. Conf. on Computing and Information ICI'93, Sudbury, May 1993, pp. 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- 6. M. ŚLUSAREK, A coloring algorithm for interval graphs, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science' 89, LNCS 379, pp. 471-480. [MR: 1036825] [Zbl: 0755.68112] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.