RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||75 - 83|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. BORODIN, A. RAZBOROV, R. SMOLENSKY, On lower bounds for read-k times branching programs, Computational Complexity, 1993, 3, pp. 1-18. [MR: 1220075] [Zbl: 0777.68043]
- 2. R. C. BOSE, D. K. RAY-CHAUDHURI, On a class of error-correcting binary group codes, Information and Control, 1960, 3, 1, pp. 68-79. [MR: 112768] [Zbl: 0104.36402]
- 3. N. IMMERMAN, Nondeterministic space is closed under complementation, SIAM J. Comput, 1988, 77, pp. 935-938. [MR: 961049] [Zbl: 0668.68056]
- 4. S. JUKNA, The effect of null-chains on the complexity of contact circuits, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1989, 380, pp. 246-256. [MR: 1033553] [Zbl: 0728.94012]
- 5. M. KRAUSE, Ch. MEINEL, S. WAACK, Separating the eraser Turing machine classes Le, NLe, co - NLe and Pe, Theor. Comp. Sci., 1991, 86, pp. 267-275. [MR: 1122791] [Zbl: 0749.68036]
- 6. S. E. KUZNETSOV, The influence of null-chains on the complexity of contact circuits, Probabilistic Methods in Cybernetics, 1984, 20, in Russian.
- 7. E. A. OKOLNISHNIKOVA, Lower bounds on the complexity of realization of characteristic functions of binary codes by branching programs, Diskretnii Analiz, 1991, Novosibirsk, 57, pp. 61-83, in Russian. [MR: 1177381] [Zbl: 0819.94031]
- 8. A. A. RAZBOROV, Lower bounds for deterministic and nondeterministic branching programs, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1991, 529, pp. 47-60. [MR: 1136069]
- 9. R. SZELEPCÉNYI, The method of forcing for nondeterministic automata, Bull. European Assoc. Theoret. Comput. Sci., 1987, 33, pp. 96-100. [Zbl: 0664.68082]
- 10. I. WEGENER, On the complexity of branching programs and décision trees for clique functions, Internal Rept. 5/84, FB Inforrnatik, Univ. of Frankfurt, 1984 [see also: Journal of the ACM, 1988, 35, pp. 461-471]. [MR: 935261] [Zbl: 0652.68063]
- 11. S. ŽAK, An exponential lower bound for one-time-only branching programs, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1984, 176, pp. 562-566. [MR: 783488] [Zbl: 0558.68044]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.