RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 28, Number 3-4, 1994Special issue for Professor Karel Culik II : 60 th birthday
|Page(s)||343 - 360|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. K. CULIK II and J. KARI, Image Compression Using Weighted Finite Automata, Computer and Graphics, 1993, 17, (3), pp. 305-313. [MR: 1265078] [Google Scholar]
- 2. K. CULIK II and J. KARI, Image-data Compression Using Edge-Optimizing Algorithm for WFA Inference, Journal of Information Processing and Management, to appear. [Google Scholar]
- .3. K. CULIK II and J. KARI, Inference Algorithm for WFA and Image Compression, in: Fractal Image, Encoding and Compression, ed.Y. Fisher, Springer-Verlag, to appear. [MR: 1265078] [Google Scholar]
- 4. W. B. PENNEBAKER and J. L. MITCHELL, JPEG Still Image Data Compression Standard, Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- 5. I. WITTEN, R. NEAL, J. CLEARLY, Arithmetic Coding for Data Compression, Comm. ACM, 1987, 30, (6), pp. 520-539. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.