RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 28, Number 3-4, 1994Special issue for Professor Karel Culik II : 60 th birthday
|Page(s)||221 - 232|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. R. W. FLOYD and R. BEIGEL, The Language of Machines: An Introduction to Computability and Formal Language Theory, Francisco, CA, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- 2. J. GOLDSTDSFE, Automata with data storage, In Proceedings of the Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, Waterloo, Canada, 1977, , University of Waterloo, pp. 239-246. [MR: 495212] [Zbl: 0416.68044] [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. GOLDSTINE, A rational theory of AFLs, In Proceedings of the Sixth Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming, Volume 71 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, NewYork, NY, 1979, Springer-Verlag, pp. 271-281. [MR: 573244] [Zbl: 0415.68041] [Google Scholar]
- 4. J. GOLDSTINE, Formal languages and their relation to automata: What Hopcroft & Ullman didn't tell us, In R.V. Book, Editor, Formal Language Theory: Perspectives and Open Problems, NewYork, NY, 1980, Academic Press, pp. 109-140. [Google Scholar]
- 5. M. A. HARRISON, Introduction to Formal Language Theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1978. [MR: 526397] [Zbl: 0411.68058] [Google Scholar]
- 6. R. KURKI-SUONIO, Describing automata in terms of languages associated with their peripheral devices, Technical Report STAN-CS-75-493, Computer Science Department, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- 7. K. SALOMAA and S. Yu, Degrees of nondeterminism for pushdown automata, In Proceedings of the 8th Fundamentals of Computation Theory Conference, Volume 529 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, New York, NY, 1991. .Springer-Verlag, pp. 380-389. [MR: 1136100] [Zbl: 0925.03175] [Google Scholar]
- 8. K. SALOMAA and S. Yu, Limited nondeterminism for pushdown automata, Bulletin of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science, 1993, 50, pp. 186-193. [Zbl: 1023.68621] [Google Scholar]
- 9. K. SALOMAA and S. YU, Measures of nondeterminism forpushdown automata, Journal of Computer and System Sciences, to appear. [MR: 1466197] [Zbl: 0822.68070] [Google Scholar]
- 10. D. VERMEIR and W. SAVITCH, On the amount of nondeterminism in pushdown automata, Fundamenta Informaticae, 1981, 4, pp. 401-418. [MR: 645247] [Zbl: 0528.68034] [Google Scholar]
- 11. D. WOOD, Theory of Computation, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, NY, second edition, 1993, In preparation. [Zbl: 0734.68001] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.