RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 28, Number 5, 1994
|Page(s)||431 - 446|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. G. M. ADEL'SON-VEL'SKII and E. M. LANDIS, An algorithm for the organization of information, Sov. Math. Dokl., 19623, pp. 1259-1262. [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. ANDERSSON, Improving partial rebuilding by using simple balance criteria, In Proceedings of the 1989 Workshop on Algorithms and Data Structures, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1989, 447, Springer-Verlag, pp. 393-402. [Zbl: 0767.68016] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. ANDERSSON, Efficient Search Trees, PhD thesis, Lund University, Sweden, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. ANDERSSON and T. W. LAI, Comparison-efficient and write-optimal searching and sorting, In Proceedings of the 2nd Annual International Symposium on Algorithms, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1991, 557, Springer-Verlag, pp. 273-282. [MR: 1236261] [Google Scholar]
- 5. T. E. GERASCH, An insertion algorithm for a minimal internal path length binary search tree, Communications of the ACM, 1988, 31, pp. 579-585. [Google Scholar]
- 6. L. C. GUIBAS and R. SEDGEWICK A dichromatic framework for balanced trees, In Proceedings of the 19th Annual IEEE Sympossium on Foundations of Computer Science, 1978, pp. 8-21. [MR: 539826] [Google Scholar]
- 7. T. W. H. LAI, Efficient Maintenance of Binary Search Trees, Ph. D thesis, University of Waterloo, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- 8. T. W. H. LAI and D. WOOD, Updating approximately complete trees, Technical Report CS-89-57, University of Waterloo, 1989. [Zbl: 0884.68094] [Google Scholar]
- 9. T. W. H. LAI and D. WOOD, Updating almost complete trees or one level makes all the difference, In Proceedings of the 7th Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1990, 415, Springer-Verlag, pp. 188-194. [MR: 1063313] [Zbl: 0729.68013] [Google Scholar]
- 10. J. I. MUNRO, Private communication. [Google Scholar]
- 11. J. NIEVERGELT and E. M. REINGOLD, Binary search trees of bounded balance, SIAM Journal on Computing, 1973, 2, pp. 33-43. [MR: 331903] [Zbl: 0262.68012] [Google Scholar]
- 12. M. H. OVERMARS, The Design of Dynamic Data Structures, volume 156 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1983, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 710832] [Zbl: 0545.68009] [Google Scholar]
- 13. M. H. OVERMARS and J. VAN LEEUWEN, Dynamic multi-dimensional datta structures based on quad- and k-d trees, Acta Informatica, 1982, 17, pp. 267-285. [MR: 673628] [Zbl: 0489.68055] [Google Scholar]
- 14. E. M. REINGOLD and W. J. HANSEN, Data Structures in Pascal, Little, Brown and Company, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- 15. Q. F. STOUT and B. L. WARREN, Tree rebalancing in optimal time and space, Communications of the ACM, 1986, 29, pp. 902-908. [Google Scholar]
- 16. J. VAN LEEUWEN and D. WOOD, Dynamization of decomposable searching problem, Information Processing Letters, 1980, 10, pp.51-56. [MR: 564499] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.