RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 6, 1993
|Page(s)||555 - 573|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. ARNOLD, Systèmes de transitions finis et sémantique des processus communicants, T.S.I., 9, n° 3, 1990, pp. 193-216. [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. ARNOLD and M. NIVAT, Comportements de processus, In Colloque AFCET, Les mathématiques de l'informatique, 1982, pp. 35-68. [Zbl: 0538.68062] [Google Scholar]
- 3. P. RAMADGE and W. WONHAM, Supervisory Control of a Class of Discrete Event Processes, SIAM J. Control and Optimization, 25, No. 1, 1987, pp. 206-230. [MR: 872459] [Zbl: 0618.93033] [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. RAMADGE and W. WONHAM, The Control of Discrete Event Systems, Proceedings of the IEEE, 77, No. 1, 1989, pp. 81-98. [Google Scholar]
- 5. K. RUDIE and W. WONHAM, Think Globally, Act Locally: Decentralized Supervisory Control, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 37, No. 11, 1992, pp. 1692-1708. [MR: 1195211] [Zbl: 0778.93002] [Google Scholar]
- 6. F. LIN and M. WONHAM, On Observability of Discrete-Event Systems, Information Science, 44, 1988, pp. 173-198. [MR: 933688] [Zbl: 0644.93008] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.