RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 3, 1993
|Page(s)||261 - 275|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [ABS89] J.-P. ALLOUCHE, J. BETREMA and J. O. SHALLIT, Sur des points fixes de morphismes d'un monoïde libre, Informatique Théorique et Applications/Theoretical Informatics and Applications, 23, (3), 1989, pp. 235-249. [EuDML: 92333] [MR: 1020473] [Zbl: 0691.68065] [Google Scholar]
- [Cam91] H. A. CAMERON, Extremal Cost Binary Trees, Ph. D. thesis, University of Waterloo, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- [CW93] H. A. CAMERON and D. WOOD, The maximal path length of binary trees, Discrete Applied Mathematics, to appear, 1993. [Zbl: 0821.68094] [Google Scholar]
- [Fra85] A. S. FRAENKEL, Systems of numeration, The American Mathematical Monthly, 92, (2), 1985, pp. 105-114. [MR: 777556] [Zbl: 0568.10005] [Google Scholar]
- [Sha91] J. SHALLIT, Numeration Systems, linear recurrences, and regular sets, Technical Report CS-91-32, University of Waterloo, July 1991. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.