RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 3, 1993
|Page(s)||261 - 275|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [ABS89] J.-P. ALLOUCHE, J. BETREMA and J. O. SHALLIT, Sur des points fixes de morphismes d'un monoïde libre, Informatique Théorique et Applications/Theoretical Informatics and Applications, 23, (3), 1989, pp. 235-249. [EuDML: 92333] [MR: 1020473] [Zbl: 0691.68065]
- [Cam91] H. A. CAMERON, Extremal Cost Binary Trees, Ph. D. thesis, University of Waterloo, 1991.
- [CW93] H. A. CAMERON and D. WOOD, The maximal path length of binary trees, Discrete Applied Mathematics, to appear, 1993. [Zbl: 0821.68094]
- [Fra85] A. S. FRAENKEL, Systems of numeration, The American Mathematical Monthly, 92, (2), 1985, pp. 105-114. [MR: 777556] [Zbl: 0568.10005]
- [Sha91] J. SHALLIT, Numeration Systems, linear recurrences, and regular sets, Technical Report CS-91-32, University of Waterloo, July 1991.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.