RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 2, 1993
|Page(s)||97 - 120|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. W. BUCHER and K. CULIK, On real time and linear time cellular automata, RAIRO Inform. Théor., 18, (4), 1984, pp. 307-325. [EuDML: 92213] [MR: 775835] [Zbl: 0547.68050] [Google Scholar]
- 2. C. CHOFFRUT, K. CULIK II, On real-time cellular automata and trellis automata, Acta Inform., 21, 1984, pp. 393-407. [MR: 767316] [Zbl: 0534.68039] [Google Scholar]
- 3. S. N. COLE, Real-time computation by n-dimensional iterative arrays of finite-state machine, IEEE Trans. Comput., C-18, 1969, pp. 349-365. [MR: 250518] [Zbl: 0172.20804] [Google Scholar]
- 4. K. CULIK, Variations of the fïring squad problem and applications, Information Processing Letters, 30, 1989, pp. 153-157, North-Holland. [MR: 983761] [Zbl: 0665.68043] [Google Scholar]
- 5. P. C. FISCHER, Generation of primes by a one-dimensional real-time itérative array, J. ACM, 12, 1965, pp. 388-394. [MR: 186506] [Zbl: 0173.19105] [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. HEMMERLING, Real-time recognition of some language by trellis and cellular automata and full scan Turing machines; EATCS, n° 29, June 1986, pp. 35-39. [Zbl: 1022.68572] [Google Scholar]
- 7. O. IBARRA and T.I. JIANG I., Relating the power of cellular arrays to their closure properties, TCS 57, 1988, pp. 225-238. [MR: 960105] [Zbl: 0646.68071] [Google Scholar]
- 8. O. IBARRA, S. M. KIM, S. MORAN, Sequential machine characterizations of trellis automata and applications, SIAM J Comput., Vol. 14, 1985, n° 2, pp. 426-447. [MR: 784748] [Zbl: 0574.68044] [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. R. SMITH, Cellular automata theory, Technical Report 2, Standford University, 1969. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.