RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 27, Number 1, 1993
|Page(s)||57 - 70|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. K. CULIK II and A. SALOMAA, Test Sets and Checking Words for Homomorphism Equivalence, J. Comput. System Sci., 1980, 20, pp. 379-395. [MR: 584866] [Zbl: 0451.68046]
- 2. R. C. LYNDON and M. P. SCHUTZENBERGER, The Equation aM = bN cP in Free Group, Michigan Math. J. 1962, 9, pp. 289-298. [MR: 162838] [Zbl: 0106.02204]
- 3. E. POST, A Variant of a Recursively Unsolvable Problem, Bull. Amer. Math. Soc., 1946, 52, pp. 264-268. [MR: 15343] [Zbl: 0063.06329]
- 4. A. SALOMAA, Jewels of Formal Language Theory, Comput. Sci. Press, 1981. [MR: 618124] [Zbl: 0487.68064]
- 5. A. SALOMAA, K. SALOMAA and SHENG YU, Primality types of instances of the Post Correspondent Problem, E.A.T.C.S. Bulletin, 1991, 44. [Zbl: 0744.68083]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.