RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 26, Number 2, 1992
|Page(s)||163 - 197|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. P. MATHYS and Ph. FLAJOLET, Q-ary Collision Resolution Algorithms in Random Access Systems with Free or Blocked Channel Access, IEEE Trans. Inf. Th. 1985, IT-31, No. 2, pp. 217-243. [MR: 793093] [Zbl: 0566.94001] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. FAYOLLE, Ph. FLAJOLET, M. HOFRI and P. JACQUET, The Evaluation of Packet Transmission Characteristics in a Multi-Access Channel with Stack Resolution Protocol, INRIA Rapports de Recherche, 1983, No. 245. [Google Scholar]
- 3. M. SIDI and I. CIDON, Splitting Protocols in presence of Capture, IEEE Trans. Inf. Th., 1985, IT-31, No. 2, pp. 295-301. [MR: 793099] [Zbl: 0563.94002] [Google Scholar]
- 4. Ph. FLAJOLET and R. SEDGEWICK, Digital Search Trees revisited, SIAM J. Algorithms, August 1986, 15, (3), pp. 748-767. [MR: 850421] [Zbl: 0611.68041] [Google Scholar]
- 5. D. E. KNUTH, The Art of Computer Programming, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass., 1983. [MR: 378456] [Google Scholar]
- 6. G. ANDREWS, The Theory of Partitions, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass, 1976. [MR: 557013] [Zbl: 0371.10001] [Google Scholar]
- 7. N. E. NÖRLUND, Vorlesungen über Differenzenrechnung, Chelsea Publishing Company, New York, 1954. [Google Scholar]
- 8. J. RIORDAN, Combinatorial Identities, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1968. [Zbl: 0194.00502] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.