RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 25, Number 6, 1991
|Page(s)||499 - 543|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. K. R. APT and M. H. VAN EMDEN, Contributions to the Theory of Logic Programming. J. Assoc. Comput, Mach., 1982, 29, (3), pp. 841-862. [MR: 666781] [Zbl: 0483.68004]
- 2. I. ATTALI and P. FRANCHI-ZANNETTACCI, Unification Free Execution of TYPOL programs by Semantic Attribute Evaluation. In R. A. KOWALSKI and K. A. BOWEN, Ed., Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference and Symposium on Logic Programming, 1988, pp. 160-177.
- 3. L. CHIRICA and D. MARTIN, An Order-Algebraic Definition of Knuthian Semantics, Math. Systems Theory, 1979, (13), pp. 1-27. [MR: 548546] [Zbl: 0397.68087]
- 4. K. L. CLARK, Predicate Logic as a Computational Formalism, Research Monograph 79/59, Imperial College, London, 1979.
- 5. W. F. CLOCKSIN and C. S. MELISH, Programming in Prolog, Springer-Verlag, 1984. [Zbl: 0613.68010]
- 6. B. COURCELLE, Attribute Grammars: Theory and Applications. In Lecture Notes in Comput. Sci., 1981, pp. 75-95, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 621865] [Zbl: 0457.68090]
- 7. B. COURCELLE and P. FRANCHI-ZANNETTACCI, Attribute Grammars and Recursive Program Schemes, Theoret. Comput. Sci., 1982, 17, (2), pp. 235-258. [Zbl: 0481.68068]
- 8. B. COURCELLE and P. DERANSART, Proofs of Partial Correctness for Attribute Grammars with Applications to Recursive Procedures and Logic Programming, Inform. and Comput., 1988, 78, (1), pp. 1-55. [MR: 949297] [Zbl: 0719.68038]
- 9. P. DERANSART and J. MALUSZYNSKI, Relating Logic Programms and Attribute Grammars, J. Logic Programming, 1985, 1, (2), pp. 119-225. [MR: 798932] [Zbl: 0586.68073]
- 10. J. H. GALLIER, An Efficient Evaluator for Attribute Grammars with Conditional Rules, Technical report, Computer and Information Sciences Department, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 1985.
- 11. J. H. GALLIER, Logic for Computer Science, Harper and Row, 1985. [Zbl: 0605.03004]
- 12. S. GORN, Explicit Definitions and Linguistic Dominoes. In J. HART and S. TARKASU Eds., Systems and Computer Science, Hedonist Press, 1965. [MR: 237245]
- 13. T. ISAKOWUTZ, On the Relationship Between Logic Programs and Attribute Grammars, Master's thesis, C.I. S. Department, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, December 1985.
- 14. D. KNUTH, Semantics of Context Free Languages, Math. Systems Theory, 1968, 2, (2), pp. 127-145. [MR: 1555478] [Zbl: 0169.01401]
- 15. R. A. KOWALSKI, Predicate Logic as a Programming Language. In J. ROSENFELD Ed., Inform. Process. Lett., 1974, 74, pp. 556-574, North-Holland. [Zbl: 0297.68006]
- 16. B. M. MAYOH, Attribute Grammars and Mathematical Systems, S.I.A.M. I Comput., 1981, 3, (10), pp. 503-518. [MR: 623062] [Zbl: 0462.68062]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.