RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 25, Number 2, 1991
|Page(s)||157 - 169|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. BEN CHERIFA and P. LESCANNE, Termination of Rewriting by Polynomial Interpetretations and its Implementation, Sci. Comput. Programming, October 1987, Vol. 9 (2), pp. 137-160. [MR: 912043] [Zbl: 0625.68036] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. COLLINS, Quantifier Elimination for Real Closed Fields by Cylindrical Algebraic Decomposition, Proceedings 2nd GI Conference on Automata and Formal Languages, Springer Verlag, Lectures Notes in Computer Science 1975. [MR: 403962] [Zbl: 0318.02051] [Google Scholar]
- 3. M. DAVIS, Y. MATIJASEVIC and J. ROBINSON. Hilbert's Tenth Problem: Positive Aspects of a Negative Solution, in F. E. BROWDER Ed., Mathematical Developments Arising from Hubert Problems, American Mathematical Society, 1976, pp. 323-378. [MR: 432534] [Zbl: 0346.02026] [Google Scholar]
- 4. N. DERSHOWITZ, Corrigendum to Termination of Rewriting, J. Symbolic Comput., 1987, Vol. 4, pp. 409-410. [MR: 925736] [Zbl: 0637.68036] [Google Scholar]
- 5. N. DERSHOWITZ, Termination of Rewriting, J. Symbolic Comput., 1987, Vol. 3 (1 et 2), pp. 69-116. [MR: 893186] [Zbl: 0637.68035] [Google Scholar]
- 6. D. KNUTH, The Art of Computer Programming, Vol. 2, Addison Wesley, Reading Massachusetts, 2nd edition, 1981. [MR: 633878] [Zbl: 0477.65002] [Google Scholar]
- 7. D. S. LANKFORD, On Proving Term Rewriting Systems are Noetherian, Technical Report, Louisiana Tech. University, Mathematics Dept., Ruston LA, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- 8. TARSKI, A Decision Method for Elementary Algebra and Geometry, University of California Press, Berkeley, 2nd edition, 1951. [MR: 44472] [Zbl: 0044.25102] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.