RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 25, Number 2, 1991
|Page(s)||103 - 123|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. P. K. AGARWAL, A deterministic algorithm for partitioning arrangements of lines and its applications, Proc. 5. Ann. ACM Symposium on Comput. Geometry (1989), pp. 11-21; full version to appear in Discrete & Comput. Geometry, 1990. [MR: 1064575]
- 2. P. K AGARWAL, Ray shooting and other applications of spanning trees with low stabbing number, Proc. 5. Ann. ACM Symposium on Comput. Geometry (1989), pp. 315-325; full version to appear in Discrete & Comput. Geometry, 1990. [MR: 1163345]
- 3. K. CLARKSON, New applications of random sampling in computational geometry, Discr. & Comput. Geometry, 1987, 2, pp. 195-222. [EuDML: 131018] [MR: 884226] [Zbl: 0615.68037]
- 4. B. CHAZELLE, Lower bounds on the complexity of polytope range searching, J. Amer. Math. Soc., 1989, 2, No. 4, pp. 637-666. [MR: 1001852] [Zbl: 0695.68032]
- 5. B. CHAZELLE and E. WELZL, Quasi-optimal range searching in spaces of finite VC-dimension, Discr. & Comput. Geometry, 1989, 4, pp. 467-490. [EuDML: 131092] [MR: 1014739] [Zbl: 0681.68081]
- 6. H. EDELSBRUNNER, Algorithms in combinatorial geometry, Springer-Verlag, 1987. [MR: 904271] [Zbl: 0634.52001]
- 7. H. EDELSBRUNNER and E. WELZL, Halfplanar range search in linear space and O(n0-695) query time, Inf. Proc. Letters, 1986, 23, No. 6, pp. 289-293. [Zbl: 0634.68064]
- 8. H. EDELSBRUNNER, L. GUIBAS, J. HERSCHBERGER, R. SEIDEL, M. SHARIR, J. SNOEYINK and E. WELZL, Implicitly representing arrangements of lines or segments, Discr. & Comput. Geometry, 1989, 4, pp. 433-466. [EuDML: 131091] [MR: 1014738] [Zbl: 0688.68031]
- 9. H. EDELSBRUNNER, J. O'ROURKE and R. SEIDEL, Constructing arrangements of hyperplanes with applications, SIAM J. on Computing, 1984, 15, pp. 341-363. [Zbl: 0603.68104]
- 10. D. HAUSSLER and E. WELZL, ε-nets and simplex range queries, Discr. & Comput. Geometry, 1987, 2, pp. 127-151. [EuDML: 131015] [MR: 884223] [Zbl: 0619.68056]
- 11. D. G. KIRKPATRICK, Optimal search in planar subdivisions, S.I.A.M. J. on Computing, 1983, 12, pp. 28-35. [MR: 687800] [Zbl: 0501.68034]
- 12. F. P. PREPARATA and I. M. SHAMOS, Computational geometry - An introduction, Springer-Verlag, 1985. [MR: 805539] [Zbl: 0759.68037]
- 13. V. N. VAPNIK and A. YA. CHERVONENKIS, On the uniform convergence of relative frequencies of events to their probabilities, Theory Probab. Appl., 1971, 16, pp. 264-280. [Zbl: 0247.60005]
- 14. E. WELZL, Partition trees for triangle counting and other range searching problems, 4. A.C.M. Symposium on Comput. Geometry, 1988, pp. 23-33. [MR: 1213461]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.