RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 23, Number 3, 1989
|Page(s)||251 - 279|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. R. SMITH, Cellular Automata and Formal Languages, in Proceedings, l l t h SWAT, Vol. III, 1970, pp. 216-224. [Google Scholar]
- 2. P. ROSENTIEHL, J. R. FIKSEL and A. HOLLIGER, Intelligent Graphs: Networks of Finite Automata capable of solving Graph Problems, in Graph Theory and Computing, R. C. READ Ed., 1972, pp. 219-265, Academic Press, New York. [MR: 354198] [Zbl: 0265.94030] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. WU and A. ROSENFELD, Cellular Graph Automata I, Information and Control, Vol. 42, 1979, pp. 305-329. [Zbl: 0424.68029] [MR: 546343] [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. WU and A. ROSENFELD, Cellular Graph Automata II, Information and Control, Vol. 42, 1979, pp. 330-353. [MR: 546344] [Zbl: 0424.68030] [Google Scholar]
- 5. A. V. AHO, J. E. HOPCROFT and J. D. ULLMAN, Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison Wesley, 1974. [MR: 413592] [Zbl: 0326.68005] [Google Scholar]
- 6. N. DEO, Graph Theory with Applications to Engineering and Computer Sciences, Prentice Hall, 1974. [MR: 360322] [Zbl: 0285.05102] [Google Scholar]
- 7. A. ROSENFELD et al., Sequential and Cellular Graph Automata, Journal of Information Sciences, 1980. [Zbl: 0456.68055] [Google Scholar]
- 8. J. MYLOPOULOS, On the relation of Graph Grammars and Graph Automata, in Proceedings, 13th SWAT, 1972, pp. 108-120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.