RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 23, Number 1, 1989STACS 88
|Page(s)||113 - 128|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. D. ANGLUIN, Local and Global Properties in Networks of processes, Proc. 12th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1980, pp. 82-93. [Google Scholar]
- 2. C. ATTIYA, M. SNIR and M. WARMINTH, Computing on an Anonymous Ring, Proc. 4th A.C.M. Symp. on Principles of Distributed Computing, Aug. 1985, pp. 196-204. [Google Scholar]
- 3. P. J. COURTOIS, F. HEYMANS and D. L. PARNAS, Concurrent Control with Readers and Writers, C.A.C.M., Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 667-668. [Google Scholar]
- 4. G. FREDERICKSON and N. LYNCH, The Impact of Synchronous Communication on the Problem of Electing a Leader in a Ring, Proc. 16th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1984, pp. 493-503. [Google Scholar]
- 5. G. FREDERICKSON and N. SANTORO, Breaking Symmetry in Synchronous Networks, V.L.S.I. Algorithms and Architectures, AWOC 1986, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, No. 227, Springer Verlag, pp. 26-33. [MR: 861955] [Zbl: 0599.68049] [Google Scholar]
- 6. E. GAFNI, Improvements in the Time Complexity of two Message-optimal Election Algorithms Proc. 4th A.C.M. Symp. on Principles of Distributed Computing, Aug. 1985, pp. 175-185. [Google Scholar]
- 7. A. ITAI and M. RODEH, Symmetry Breaking in Distributive Networks, Proc. 22nd I.E.E.E. Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, Oct. 1981, pp. 150-158. [Google Scholar]
- 8. L. LAMPORT, Concurrent Reading and Writing, C.A.C.M., Vol. 20, No. 11, 1977, pp. 806-811. [MR: 464646] [Zbl: 0361.68091] [Google Scholar]
- 9. L. LAMPORT, Time Clocks and the Ordering of Events in a Distributed System, C.A.C.M., Vol. 21, No. 7, 1978, pp. 558-565. [Zbl: 0378.68027] [Google Scholar]
- 10. J. VAN LEEUWEN, N. SANTORO, J. URRUTIA and S. ZAKS, Guessing Games and Distributed Computations in Synchronous Networks, 14th I.C.A.L.R, L.N.C.S., No. 267, 1987, pp. 347-356, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 912720] [Zbl: 0643.68020] [Google Scholar]
- 11. M. OVERMARS and N. SANTORO, An Improved Election Algorithm for Synchronous Rings, preliminary draft, Carleton University, March 1986. [Google Scholar]
- 12. M. RAYNAL, Algorithms for Mutual Exclusion, The M.I.T. Press, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- 13. J. REIF and P. SPIRAKIS, Real Time Synchronization of Interprocess Communication, A.C.M. Transactions of Programming Languages and Systems, April 1984. [Zbl: 0536.68021] [Google Scholar]
- 14. J. REIF and P. SPIRAKIS, Unbounded Speed Variability in Distributed Systems, S.I.A.M. Journal of Computing, February 1985. [MR: 774928] [Zbl: 0552.68025] [Google Scholar]
- 15. G. RICART and A. AGRAWALA, An Optimal Algorithm for Mutual Exclusion in Computer Networks, C.A.C.M., Vol. 24, No. 1, Jan., 1981. [MR: 600729] [Google Scholar]
- 16. N. SANTORO and D. ROTEM, On the Complexity of Distributed Elections is synchronous graphs, Proc. 11th Int. Workshop on Graphtheoretic Concepts in Computer Science, June 1985, pp. 337-346. [Google Scholar]
- 17. P. VITÁNYI, Distributed Elections in an Archimedean Ring of Processors, Proc. 16th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1984, pp. 542-547. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.