RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 23, Number 1, 1989STACS 88
|Page(s)||113 - 128|
|Published online||03 February 2017|
- 1. D. ANGLUIN, Local and Global Properties in Networks of processes, Proc. 12th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1980, pp. 82-93.
- 2. C. ATTIYA, M. SNIR and M. WARMINTH, Computing on an Anonymous Ring, Proc. 4th A.C.M. Symp. on Principles of Distributed Computing, Aug. 1985, pp. 196-204.
- 3. P. J. COURTOIS, F. HEYMANS and D. L. PARNAS, Concurrent Control with Readers and Writers, C.A.C.M., Vol. 14, No. 10, pp. 667-668.
- 4. G. FREDERICKSON and N. LYNCH, The Impact of Synchronous Communication on the Problem of Electing a Leader in a Ring, Proc. 16th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1984, pp. 493-503.
- 5. G. FREDERICKSON and N. SANTORO, Breaking Symmetry in Synchronous Networks, V.L.S.I. Algorithms and Architectures, AWOC 1986, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, No. 227, Springer Verlag, pp. 26-33. [MR: 861955] [Zbl: 0599.68049]
- 6. E. GAFNI, Improvements in the Time Complexity of two Message-optimal Election Algorithms Proc. 4th A.C.M. Symp. on Principles of Distributed Computing, Aug. 1985, pp. 175-185.
- 7. A. ITAI and M. RODEH, Symmetry Breaking in Distributive Networks, Proc. 22nd I.E.E.E. Symp. on Foundations of Computer Science, Oct. 1981, pp. 150-158.
- 8. L. LAMPORT, Concurrent Reading and Writing, C.A.C.M., Vol. 20, No. 11, 1977, pp. 806-811. [MR: 464646] [Zbl: 0361.68091]
- 9. L. LAMPORT, Time Clocks and the Ordering of Events in a Distributed System, C.A.C.M., Vol. 21, No. 7, 1978, pp. 558-565. [Zbl: 0378.68027]
- 10. J. VAN LEEUWEN, N. SANTORO, J. URRUTIA and S. ZAKS, Guessing Games and Distributed Computations in Synchronous Networks, 14th I.C.A.L.R, L.N.C.S., No. 267, 1987, pp. 347-356, Springer-Verlag. [MR: 912720] [Zbl: 0643.68020]
- 11. M. OVERMARS and N. SANTORO, An Improved Election Algorithm for Synchronous Rings, preliminary draft, Carleton University, March 1986.
- 12. M. RAYNAL, Algorithms for Mutual Exclusion, The M.I.T. Press, 1986.
- 13. J. REIF and P. SPIRAKIS, Real Time Synchronization of Interprocess Communication, A.C.M. Transactions of Programming Languages and Systems, April 1984. [Zbl: 0536.68021]
- 14. J. REIF and P. SPIRAKIS, Unbounded Speed Variability in Distributed Systems, S.I.A.M. Journal of Computing, February 1985. [MR: 774928] [Zbl: 0552.68025]
- 15. G. RICART and A. AGRAWALA, An Optimal Algorithm for Mutual Exclusion in Computer Networks, C.A.C.M., Vol. 24, No. 1, Jan., 1981. [MR: 600729]
- 16. N. SANTORO and D. ROTEM, On the Complexity of Distributed Elections is synchronous graphs, Proc. 11th Int. Workshop on Graphtheoretic Concepts in Computer Science, June 1985, pp. 337-346.
- 17. P. VITÁNYI, Distributed Elections in an Archimedean Ring of Processors, Proc. 16th A.C.M. Symp. on Theory of Computing, April 1984, pp. 542-547.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.