RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 22, Number 4, 1988
|Page(s)||447 - 459|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. M. AJTAI, L. BABAI, P. HAJNAL, J. KOMLOS, P. PUDLAK, V. RÖDEL, E. SZEMEREDI and G. TURAN, Two lower bounds for branching programs, 18th ACM STOC, 1986, pp. 30-39.
- 2. A. BORODIN, D. DOLEV, F. E. FICH and W. PAUL, Bounds for width two branching programs, 15th ACM STOC, 1983, pp. 87-93. [Zbl: 0589.68034]
- 3. L. BUDACH, Lower bounds for the number of nodes in a decision tree, EIK 21, 1985, No 4/5, pp.221-228. [MR: 824578]
- 4. A. K. CHANDRA, M. L. FURST and R. J. LIPTON, Multiparty protocols, 15th ACM STOC, 1983, pp.94-99.
- 5. P. E. DUNNE, Lower bounds on the complexity of 1-time-only branching programs, FCT Proc., Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci.,Vol. 199, 1985, pp. 90-99. [MR: 821228] [Zbl: 0575.68064]
- 6. R. J. LIPTON and Y. ZALCSTEIN, Word problems solvable in logspace, Journal of the ACM, Vol. 24, No.3, 1977, pp. 522-526. [MR: 445901] [Zbl: 0359.68049]
- 7. E. I. NECHIPORUK, On a Boolean function, Dokl. Akad. Nauk USSR, Vol. 169, No. 4, 1966, pp.765-766. [MR: 218148] [Zbl: 0161.00901]
- 8. P. PUDLAK, A lower bound on the complexity of branching programs, Preprint, Univ. Prague, 1983. [Zbl: 0572.68033] [MR: 783479]
- 9. U. VISHKIN and A. WIGDERSON, Trode-offs between depth and width in parallel computation, SIAM J. Comput, Vol. 14, No.2, 1985, pp. 303-314. [MR: 784739] [Zbl: 0573.68015]
- 10. I. WEGENER, On the complexity of branching programs and decision trees for clique fonctions, Univ. of Frankfurt, Fachbereich Informatik, Interner Bericht, 5/84, 1984.
- 11. A. C. YAO, Lower bounds by probabilistic arguments, 24th IEEE FOCS, 1983, pp. 420-428.
- 12. S. ZAK, An exponential lower bound for one-time-only branching programs, MFCS Proc., Lect. Notes in Comp. Sci., Vol. 176, 1984, pp. 562-566. [MR: 783488] [Zbl: 0558.68044]
- 13. S. ZAK, An exponential lower bound for real-time branching programs, manuscript. [Zbl: 0627.68044]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.