RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 22, Number 4, 1988
|Page(s)||395 - 436|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [Apt82] K. R. APT and M. H. VAN EMDEM, Contribution to the Theory of Logic Programming, J. ACM, Vol. 29, 1982, pp. 841-862. [MR: 666781] [Zbl: 0483.68004] [Google Scholar]
- [Bellia88] M. BELLIA, E. DAMERL, P. DEGANO, G. LEVI and M. MARTELLI, A Formal Model for Lazy Implementation of a PROLOG Compatible Functional Language. In Implementations of PROLOG, J. A.CAMPBELL Ed., Ellis Horwood, 1984, pp. 309-326. [Google Scholar]
- [Bellia88] M. BELLIA, Logic and Functional Programming by Retractions, RAIRO Inf. Théorique et Applications, Vol. 22, 1988, pp. [EuDML: 92309] [MR: 963593] [Zbl: 0666.68011] [Google Scholar]
- [Berklin75] K. BERKLING, Reduction Languages for Reduction Machines, Proc. 2nd Int. Symp. on Computer Architectures, IEEE Comp. Society Press, 1975, pp. 133-140. [Google Scholar]
- [Berkling82] K. BERKLING, J. A. ROBINSON and E. E. SIBERT, A Proposal for a Fifth Generation Logic and Functional Programming System, based on Highly Parallel Reduction Machine Architecture, Syracuse University, November 1982. [Google Scholar]
- [Berkling85] K. BERKLING, Epsilon-reduction : Another view of Unification, CASE Center, Syracuse University, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- [Dershowitz82] N. DERSHOWITZ, Ordering for Term-rewriting Systems, Theoretical Computer Science, Vol. 17, 1982. pp. 279-301. [MR: 648438] [Zbl: 0525.68054] [Google Scholar]
- [Friedman76] D. FRIEDMAN and D. WISE, CONS Should not Evaluate its Arguments. In Automata, Languages and Programming P, S. MICHELSON Ed., Edinburgh Univ. Press, 1977, pp. 256-284. [Zbl: 0461.68023] [Google Scholar]
- [Henderson76] P. HENDERSON and J. H. MORRIS, A Lazy Evaluator, Proc. Third ACM Symp. on Principles of Programming Languages, 1976, pp. 95-103. [Google Scholar]
- [Henderson80] P. HENDERSON, Functional Programming, Application and Implementation, Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J., 1980. [Zbl: 0426.68059] [Google Scholar]
- [Huet80] G. HUET and D. C. OPPEN, Equations and Rewrite Rules. A survey. INRIA Tech, Report 15, also as SRI Rep. STAN-CS-8O-785, january 1980. [Google Scholar]
- [Kowalski74] R. A. KOWALSKI, Predicate Logic as a Programming Language, Proc. IFIP Congress, 1974, pp. 569-574. [MR: 428765] [Zbl: 0297.68006] [Google Scholar]
- [Martelli82] A. MARTELLI and U. MONTANARI, An Efficient Unification Algorithm, ACM TOPLAS, Vol. 4, 1982, pp. 258-282. [Zbl: 0478.68093] [Google Scholar]
- [O'Donnell77] M. J. O'DONNELL, Computing in System Described by Equations, LNCS 50, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1977. [MR: 483644] [Zbl: 0421.68038] [Google Scholar]
- [Paterson78] M. S. PATERSON and M. N. WEGMAN, Linear Unification, J. Comp. System Science, Vol. 16, 1978, pp. 158-167. [MR: 483794] [Zbl: 0371.68013] [Google Scholar]
- [Stoy77] J. E. STOY, Denotational Semantics, The Scott-Strachey Approach to Programming Languages, MIT Press, Cambridge, 1977. [MR: 488969] [Zbl: 0503.68059] [Google Scholar]
- [Treleaven82] P. C. TRELEAVEN, Computer Architecture for Functional Programming, In Functional Programming and its Applications, J. Darlington. P. HENDERSON and D. A. TURNER Eds., Cambridge Univ. Press, 1982, pp. 281-306. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.