RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 22, Number 2, 1988
|Page(s)||135 - 145|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1.J. BERSTEL, Some Recent Results on Squarefree Words Proc. of Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, 11-13 April 1984 , Paris. [MR: 773306] [Zbl: 0582.68042] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. CROCHEMORE, Linear Searching for a Square in a Word, Bulletin of EATCS, No. 24, Oct. 1984, pp. 66-72. [MR: 707557] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. J. KFOURY, Square-Free and Overlap-Free Words, Technical Report, Department of Computer Science, Boston University, 1985. [Zbl: 0825.68440] [Google Scholar]
- 4. M. LOTHAIRE, Combinatorics on Words, Addison-Wesley, 1983. [MR: 675953] [Zbl: 0514.20045] [Google Scholar]
- 5. A. RESTTVO and S. SALEMI, Overlap Free Words on Two Symbols, in Automata on Infinité Words, Nivat and Perrin Ed., LNCS 192, Springer-Verlag, 1985, pp. 198-206. [MR: 814744] [Zbl: 0572.20038] [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. SALOMAA, Jewels of Formal Language Theory, Computer Science Press, 1981. [MR: 618124] [Zbl: 0487.68064] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.