RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 20, Number 4, 1986
|Page(s)||425 - 439|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [EHR1] A. EHRENFEUCHT, H. J. HOOGEBOOM and G. ROZENBERG, Real-time coordinated pair systems, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Colorado at Boulder, Techn. Rep. CU-CS-259-83, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- [EHR2] A. EHRENFEUCHT, H. J. HOOGEBOOM and G. ROZENBERG, Computations in Coordinated Pair Systems, Fundamenta Informaticae (to appear). [MR: 873639] [Zbl: 0642.68133] [Google Scholar]
- [EHR3] A. EHRENFEUCHT, H. J. HOOGEBOOM and G. ROZENBERG, Coordinated Pair Systems, Part 1: Dyck words and classical pumping, RAIRO-Theorical Informatics and Applications, Vol. 20, n° 4, 1986, pp. 405-424. [EuDML: 92268] [MR: 880844] [Zbl: 0639.68075] [Google Scholar]
- [H] M. HARRISON Introduction to formal language theory, Addison-Wesley Publ. Co., Reading, Massachussetts, 1978. [MR: 526397] [Zbl: 0411.68058] [Google Scholar]
- [O] W. F. OGDEN, A Helpful Result for Proving Inherent Ambiguity, Mathematical Systems Theory, Vol. 2, 1968, pp. 191-194. [MR: 233645] [Zbl: 0175.27802] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.