RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 20, Number 2, 1986
|Page(s)||191 - 206|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. L. BABAI, Moderately exponential bound for graph isomorphism, FCT'81, Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci, n. 117, Springer, 1981, pp. 34-50. [MR: 652968] [Zbl: 0462.68040] [Google Scholar]
- 2. K. S. BOOTH, Isomorphism testing for graphs, semigroups, and finite automata are polynomially equivalent problems, SIAM J. Comput. Vol. 7, 1976, pp. 273-279. [MR: 483689] [Zbl: 0381.68042] [Google Scholar]
- 3. K. S. BOOTH and Ch. J. COLBOURN, Problems polynomially equivalent to graph isomorphism, Tech. Rep. CS-77-04, Univ. of Waterloo, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- 4. A. H. CLIFFORD and G. B. PRESTON, The algebraic theory of semigroups, A.M.S., Providence, Rhode Island, 1967. [Zbl: 0178.01203] [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. EILENBERG, Automata, Languages, and Machines, Vol. B, Academic Press, 1976. [MR: 530383] [Zbl: 0359.94067] [Google Scholar]
- 6. L. KUČERA and V. TRNKOVÁ, Isomorphism completeness for some algebraic structures, FCT'81, Lecture Notes in Comp. Sci, n. 117, Springer, 1981, pp. 218-225. [MR: 652988] [Zbl: 0476.68035] [Google Scholar]
- 7. L. KUČERA and V. TRNKOVÁ, Isomorphism testing in unary algebras [to appear in SIAM J. Comput]. [MR: 953287] [Zbl: 0665.68029] [Google Scholar]
- 8. S. MICALI and V. V. VAZIRANI, An O(√|v|.|E|) algorithm for finding maximum matching in generai graphs, Proc. FOCS'80, pp. 17-27. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.