RAIRO-Theor. Inf. Appl.
Volume 20, Number 1, 1986
|Page(s)||47 - 54|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. K. CULIK II, The Ultimate Equivalence Problem for DOL Systems, Acta Informatica, Vol. 10, 1978, pp. 79-84. [MR: 495230] [Zbl: 0385.68060] [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. EHRENFEUCHT and G. ROZENBERG, On Simplifications of PDOL Systems, Proceedings of a Conference on Theoretical Computer Science, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 1977. [MR: 495235] [Zbl: 0414.68046] [Google Scholar]
- 3. T. HARJU and M. LINNA, The equations h(w) = wn in binary alphabets, Theoret. Comput. Sci. 33, 1984, pp. 327-329. [MR: 767397] [Zbl: 0548.20044] [Google Scholar]
- 4. T. HEAD, Adherence Equivalence is Decidable for DOL Languages, Proceedings of a Symposium of Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, Paris, 1984, Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 166, 1984, pp. 241-248. [MR: 773326] [Zbl: 0543.68060] [Google Scholar]
- 5. M. LINNA, The Decidability of the DOL Prefix Problem, Int. J. Comput. Math., Vol. 6, 1977, pp. 127-142. [MR: 471462] [Zbl: 0358.68114] [Google Scholar]
- 6. M. LINNA, On Periodic ω-Sequences Obtained by Iterating Morphisms, Ann. Univ. Turkuensis, Ser. A I 186 1984, pp. 64-71. [MR: 748519] [Zbl: 0547.68074] [Google Scholar]
- 7. A. SALOMAA, Comparative Decision Problems between Sequential and Parallel Rewriting, Proc. Symp. Uniformly Structured Automata and Logic, Tokyo, 1975, pp. 62-66. [MR: 489059] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.