RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 19, Number 4, 1985
|Page(s)||359 - 382|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- [ADJ78] J. A. GOGUEN, J. W. THATCHER and E. G. WAGNER, An Initial Algebra Approach to the Specification, Correctness, and Implementation of Abstract Data Types, Current Trends in Programming Methodology, in R. T. YEH Ed., V. 4, Prentice Hall, 1978. [Google Scholar]
- [DER 82] (a) N. DERSHOWITZ, Orderings for Term-Rewriting Systems, Theor. Comp. Sc., Vol. 17, (3), pp. 279-301; [MR: 648438] [Zbl: 0525.68054] [Google Scholar]
- (b) N. DERSHOWITZ, Computing with Rewrite Systems, Technical Paper Draft, Bar-Ilan University, August 1982. [Google Scholar]
- [DRM79] N. DERSHOWITZ and Z. MANNA, Proving Termination with Multiset Ordering, Communications of the A.C.M., Vol. 22, (8), 1979, pp. 465-476. [MR: 540043] [Zbl: 0431.68016] [Google Scholar]
- [GOT79] J. A. GOGUEN and J. J. TARDO, An Introduction to OBJ: a Language for Writing and Testing Formal Algebraic Program Specifications, Proceedings of the I.E.E.E. Conference on Specifications of Reliable Software, Cambridge, MA, 1979, pp. 170-189. [Google Scholar]
- [GOR65] S. GORN, Explicit Definitions and linguistic Dominoes, in Systems and Computer Science, J. HART, S. TAKASU Eds., University of Toronto Press, 1965. [MR: 237245] [Google Scholar]
- [HOD82] C. M. HOFFMAN and M. O'DONNELL, Programming with Equations, A.C.M. Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems, Vol. 4, (1), 1982, pp. 83-112. [Zbl: 0481.68008] [Google Scholar]
- [HOP80] G. HUET and D. C. OPPEN, Equations and Rewrite Rules, in Formal Language Theory, Perspective and Open Problems, R. BOOK Ed., Academic Press, 1980, pp. 349-393. [Google Scholar]
- [HUE81] G. HUET, A Complete Proof of Correctness of the Knuth-Bendix Algorithm, J.C.S.S., Vol. 23,(1), 1981, pp. 11-21. [MR: 636177] [Zbl: 0465.68014] [Google Scholar]
- [JLR83] J. P. JOUANNAUD, P. LESCANNE and F. REINIG, Recursive Decomposition Ordering, in I.F.I.P. Working Conference on Formal Description of Programming Concepts II, D. BJORNER Ed., North-Holland, 1983. [MR: 787625] [Zbl: 0513.68026] [Google Scholar]
- [JOL82] J. P. JOUANNAUD and P. LESCANNE, On Multiset Ordering, Inf. Proc. Lett., Vol. 15, (2), 1982. [MR: 675869] [Zbl: 0486.68041] [Google Scholar]
- [LES82] P. LESCANNE, Some Properties of Decomposition Path Ordering, a Simplification Ordering to Prove Termination of Rewriting Systems, R.A.I.R.O., Informatique Theorique, Vol. 16, 1982, pp. 331-347. [EuDML: 92169] [MR: 707635] [Zbl: 0518.68025] [Google Scholar]
- [LES83] (a) P. LESCANNE, How to Prove Termination? An Approach to the Implementation of a New Recursive Decomposition Ordering, Technical Report, Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy, Nancy, France, July 1983; [Google Scholar]
- (b) P. LESCANNE, Computer Experiments with the REVE Rewriting System Generator, in Proceedings of the 10th POPL Symposium, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- [KNB70] D. E. KNUTH and P. BENDIX, Simple Word Problems in Universal Algebra, in Computational Problems in Abstract Algebra, J. LEECH Ed., Pergamon Press, 1970, pp. 263-297. [MR: 255472] [Zbl: 0188.04902] [Google Scholar]
- [MUS79] D. R. MUSSER, Abstract Data Types Specification in the AFFIRM System, Proceedings of the I.E.E.E. Conference on Specifications of Reliable Software, Cambridge, Ma., 1979, pp. 45-57. [Google Scholar]
- [ODN78] M. O'DONNELL, Computing in Systems Described by Equations, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 58, Springer-Verlag, 1978. [MR: 483644] [Zbl: 0421.68038] [Google Scholar]
- [PLT78] D. PLAISTED, A Recursively Defined Ordering for Proving Termination of Term-Rewriting Systems, Report R-78-943, Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois, Urbana, III., 1978. [Google Scholar]
- [PTS81] G. E. PETERSON and M. E. STICKEL, Complete Sets of Reductions for some Equational Theories, J.A.C.M., Vol. 28, (2), 1981, pp. 233-264. [MR: 612079] [Zbl: 0479.68092] [Google Scholar]
- [ROS73] B. K. ROSEN, Tree-Manipulating Systems and Church-Rosser Theorems, J.A.C.M., Vol. 20, (1), 1973, pp. 160-187. [MR: 331850] [Zbl: 0267.68013] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.