RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 19, Number 4, 1985
|Page(s)||323 - 329|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. G. M. ADEL'SON-VEL'SKII and E. M. LANDIS, An Algorithm for the Organization of Information, Dokl. Akad. Nauk S.S.S.R., Vol. 146, 1962, pp. 263-266 (in Russian); English Translation in Soviet. Math., Vol. 3, pp. 1259-1262. [MR: 156719] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. R. BROWN, A Partial Analysis of Random Height-Balanced Trees, S.I.A.M. J. Comput., Vol. 8, 1979, pp. 33-41. [MR: 522968] [Zbl: 0402.05024] [Google Scholar]
- 3. C. C. FOSTER, Information Storage and Retrieval Using AVL-Trees, ACM 20th National Conference, 1965, pp. 192-205. [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. L. KARLTON, S. H. FULLER, R. E. SCROGGS and E. B. KAEHLER, Performance of Height-Balanced Trees, Comm. ACM., Vol. 19, 1976, pp. 23-28. [Zbl: 0317.68044] [Google Scholar]
- 5. D. E. KNUTH, The Art of Computer Programming, Sorting and Searching, Vol. 3, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1973. [MR: 378456] [Zbl: 0302.68010] [Google Scholar]
- 6. K. MEHLHORN, A Partial Analysis of Height-Balanced Trees Under Random Insertions and Deletions, S.I.A.M. J. Comput., Vol. 11, 1982, pp. 748-760. [MR: 677665] [Zbl: 0496.68029] [Google Scholar]
- 7. K. MEHLHORN, Data Structures and Algorithms 1, 2, 3, Springer Verlag, E.A.T.C.S. Monographs in Theoretical Computer Science, 1984. [MR: 756413] [Zbl: 0556.68002] [Google Scholar]
- 8. K. MEHLHORN and A. K. TSAKALIDIS, An Amortized Analysis of Insertions into AVL-Trees, S.I.A.M. J. Comput. (in press). [Zbl: 0589.68048] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.