RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 18, Number 4, 1984
|Page(s)||345 - 353|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. E. M. CLARKE and E. A. EMERSON, Design and synthesis of synchronization skeletons using branching time logic, Harvard University TR-12-81. [Zbl: 0546.68014] [Google Scholar]
- 2. E. A. EMERSON, Alternative semantics for temporal logics, University of Texas at Austin, TR-182. [Zbl: 0559.68050] [Google Scholar]
- 3. E. A. EMERSON and J. Y HALPERN, Decision procedure and expressiveness in temporal logic of branching time, 14th Annual ACM Symp. on Theory of Computing, 1982. [Zbl: 0559.68051] [Google Scholar]
- 4. E. A. EMERSON and J. Y. HALPERN, "Sometimes" and "Not Never" revisited: on branching versus linear time, ACM Symp. on Principals of Programming Languages. [Zbl: 0629.68020] [Google Scholar]
- 5. L. LAMPORT, "Sometimes" is sometimes "Not Never", 7th Annual ACM Symp. on Principals of Programming Languages, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. PNUELI, The temporal logic of concurrent Programs, 19th Annual Symp. on Foundations on Computer Science, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. P. QUEILLE and J. SIFAKIS, Specification and verification of concurrent Systems in CESAR, 5th International Symp. on Programming, 1982. [MR: 807187] [Zbl: 0482.68028] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.