RAIRO. Inform. théor.
Volume 18, Number 2, 1984
|Page(s)||171 - 183|
|Published online||01 February 2017|
- 1. A. V. AHO, J. E. HOPCROFT, and J. D. ULLMAN, The Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms, Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., Inc., Reading, Mass., 1974. [MR: 413592] [Zbl: 0326.68005]
- 2. D. DOBKIN, and R. LIPTON, On the Complexity of Computations under Varying Sets of Primitives, Journal of Computer and System Sciences 18, 1979, pp. 86-91. [MR: 525832] [Zbl: 0409.68023]
- 3. H. EDELSBRUNNER, Dynamic Data Structures for Orthogonal Intersection Queries, Technical University Graz, Institut für Informationsverarbeitung Report 59, 1980.
- 4. H. EDELSBRUNNER, Reporting Intersections of Geometric Objects by Means of Covering Rectangles, Bulletin of the E.A.T.C.S., 1980.
- 5. H. EDELSBRUNNER, and H. A. MAURER, On the Intersection of Orthogonal Objects, Information Processing Letters 13, 1981, pp. 177-181. [MR: 651468]
- 6. G. H. GONNET, J. I. MUNRO, and D. WOOD, Direct Dynamic Data Structures for Some Line Segment Problems, Computer Graphics and Image Processing, 1983, pp. [Zbl: 0585.68065]
- 7. R. H. GÜTING, and D. WOOD, The Parenthesis Tree, Information Sciences 27, 1982, pp. 151-162. [MR: 678038] [Zbl: 0498.68039]
- 8. H. IMAI, and T. ASANO, Finding the Connected Components and a Maximum Clique of an Intersection Graph of Rectangles in the Plane, Technical Report, University of Tokyo, 1981. [Zbl: 0548.68067]
- 9. E. M. MCCREIGHT, Priority Search Trees, Xerox Palo Alto Research Centers Report CSL-81-5, 1982.
- 10. J. NIEVERGELT, and F. P. PREPARATA, Plane-Sweep Algorithms for Intersecting Geometric Figures, Communications of the A.C.M. 25, 1982, pp. 739-747. [Zbl: 0491.68075]
- 11. M. H. OVERMARS, and J. VAN LEEUWEN, Worst Case Optimal Insertion and Deletion Methods for Decomposable Searching Problems, Information Processing Letters 12, 1981, pp. 168-173. [MR: 606295] [Zbl: 0459.68026]
- 12. M. I. SHAMOS, and D. HOEY, Geometric Intersection Problems, Proceedings of the 17th Annual I.E.E.E. F.O.C.S. Symposium, 1976, pp. 208-215. [MR: 455532]
- 13. H.-W. SIX, and D. WOOD, Counting and Reporting Intersections of d-Ranges, I.E.E.E. Transactions on Computers C-31, 1982, pp. 181-18. [MR: 648370] [Zbl: 0477.68072]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.